Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED PERMANENTLY - PLEASE DELETE]
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
bump
bump
______LY1.png
__________Dragonstone__________

hatchery | journal | raffles | free adoptions
LY7.png
bump
bump
______LY1.png

LY7.png
bump
bump
______LY1.png

LY7.png

2/4 Notice of Closure

@pinglist-5841

Hello Pinglisters! I am pinging you all today not because I have new hatchlings, but because I will be closing this hatchery down permanently. This is because I want to focus my attention on my other hatchery. Some pairs from this hatchery will be moved over and I will continue to breed them, but most pairs will be retired. If you'd like to know which pairs are still available to breed, feel free to ask! And if you're interested, you can subscribe to the pinglist for my other hatchery.

Thank you all for being on the pinglist, and I hope to see you at Dragonstone Hatchery! <3

2/4 Notice of Closure

@pinglist-5841

Hello Pinglisters! I am pinging you all today not because I have new hatchlings, but because I will be closing this hatchery down permanently. This is because I want to focus my attention on my other hatchery. Some pairs from this hatchery will be moved over and I will continue to breed them, but most pairs will be retired. If you'd like to know which pairs are still available to breed, feel free to ask! And if you're interested, you can subscribe to the pinglist for my other hatchery.

Thank you all for being on the pinglist, and I hope to see you at Dragonstone Hatchery! <3
______LY1.png

LY7.png
bump
bump
______LY1.png

LY7.png
I was really sad until I realized you have another! See you in Dragonstone ^^
I was really sad until I realized you have another! See you in Dragonstone ^^
aw i hope your other hatchery goes well! :D i think i was already subscribed to it's pinglist lol, it seems really fun! since i don't think the sandy beaches pairing will stick for that, how much would it cost to have them breed again? :o
aw i hope your other hatchery goes well! :D i think i was already subscribed to it's pinglist lol, it seems really fun! since i don't think the sandy beaches pairing will stick for that, how much would it cost to have them breed again? :o
Thunderback Slink holding a banner saying any pronouns, autism and adhd, and flight rising time + 3. Artist is dusthide #677935
@romeow

I'm not sure that I want to breed them atm because they are in my hibden and would be on cooldown for awhile after ;-; BUT if you're interested, I'd be willing to sell the pair to you! ^^
@romeow

I'm not sure that I want to breed them atm because they are in my hibden and would be on cooldown for awhile after ;-; BUT if you're interested, I'd be willing to sell the pair to you! ^^
______LY1.png

LY7.png
HMM... what would u sell them for? i'm such a sucker for the genes and spirals But i also have limited room so. i am definitely thinking about it
HMM... what would u sell them for? i'm such a sucker for the genes and spirals But i also have limited room so. i am definitely thinking about it
Thunderback Slink holding a banner saying any pronouns, autism and adhd, and flight rising time + 3. Artist is dusthide #677935
@romeow

I could do 50g/50kt (25 each), since a hatchling would have been 25 anyway ^^
@romeow

I could do 50g/50kt (25 each), since a hatchling would have been 25 anyway ^^
______LY1.png

LY7.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44