Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Spectrum Hatchery CLOSED
1 2
This page is closed. Active Hatchery here https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3259889/1#post_3259889
This page is closed. Active Hatchery here https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3259889/1#post_3259889
Hi! Im a fellow hatchery thats just starting up too! If you would like, i can make your pairs some breeding cards! I am looking for partners/affiliates for my hatchery, and am wondering if you're interested!
Hi! Im a fellow hatchery thats just starting up too! If you would like, i can make your pairs some breeding cards! I am looking for partners/affiliates for my hatchery, and am wondering if you're interested!
Sales Tab - Hib DenSales -Project Hiring - Coli Grinding Services
Great! So if you go to my hatchery (in my profile bio) you can see that my pairs all have some backgrounds along with hatchling examples and written color ranges! Those are their breeding cards! I would make something similar for your pairs as well if you would like!
Great! So if you go to my hatchery (in my profile bio) you can see that my pairs all have some backgrounds along with hatchling examples and written color ranges! Those are their breeding cards! I would make something similar for your pairs as well if you would like!
Thank you for the offer! However i am running a bit low on space so must decline it, and i would give you the images in a dragons bio for you to copy and paste!
Thank you for the offer! However i am running a bit low on space so must decline it, and i would give you the images in a dragons bio for you to copy and paste!
Maybe you could give me a bit of knowledge on how to add the links in my bio on my comments?
Maybe you could give me a bit of knowledge on how to add the links in my bio on my comments?
ohhhhhhhhh that makes sense, thank you!
ohhhhhhhhh that makes sense, thank you!
Affiliate bump!
Affiliate bump!
affiliate bump!
affiliate bump!
friendly bump!
friendly bump!