Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ★ 9k or Less Dragons! ★ [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
@Azzyblue I actually want shadow but thistle to obsidian is the range of primary I'd prefer
@Azzyblue I actually want shadow but thistle to obsidian is the range of primary I'd prefer
I cannot paint what then I was.
My Dragon Sale Thread | My Dream Dragon | Fr + 2
tumblr_oa31bqK2xz1uvmfw1o1_100.png
@Pyroblaze Ahh okay! I'll keep an eye out for a pretty Shadow girl for you :D
@Pyroblaze Ahh okay! I'll keep an eye out for a pretty Shadow girl for you :D
Heading to bed! I'll fulfill any orders first come. first served tomorrow when I'm up :)
Heading to bed! I'll fulfill any orders first come. first served tomorrow when I'm up :)
@Azzyblue thanks nite
@Azzyblue thanks nite
I cannot paint what then I was.
My Dragon Sale Thread | My Dream Dragon | Fr + 2
tumblr_oa31bqK2xz1uvmfw1o1_100.png
@Azzyblue Can I be added to the ping list please? :D
@Azzyblue Can I be added to the ping list please? :D
iXiHpnr.pngQtezsCP.png
@Xynthia Indeed you can! :D Adding you now! Thank you <3 :3
@Xynthia Indeed you can! :D Adding you now! Thank you <3 :3
@Azzyblue
Woah, Azzy, love the new thread! Much easier to follow :D You were busy last night :P
@Azzyblue
Woah, Azzy, love the new thread! Much easier to follow :D You were busy last night :P
@Azzyblue Sent the crossroads deal for my two new hatchies!! :D Oh and I was wondering if you could keep an eye out for a mirror (male preferably) with white primary and either crimson, midnight, azure, emerald or mulberry as a secondary? (I dont like how maize mirrors look, so definetly white!! Thanks :P Continue being an awesome possum ^^
@Azzyblue Sent the crossroads deal for my two new hatchies!! :D Oh and I was wondering if you could keep an eye out for a mirror (male preferably) with white primary and either crimson, midnight, azure, emerald or mulberry as a secondary? (I dont like how maize mirrors look, so definetly white!! Thanks :P Continue being an awesome possum ^^
@KhaleesiMyr Yay, I&#039;m glad you like it! :D And thank you so much for the trades :>

I&#039;ll keep an eye out for your mirror! Just keep in mind whites don&#039;t often sell for super cheap, so I don&#039;t tend to stock them :<
@KhaleesiMyr Yay, I&#039;m glad you like it! :D And thank you so much for the trades :>

I&#039;ll keep an eye out for your mirror! Just keep in mind whites don&#039;t often sell for super cheap, so I don&#039;t tend to stock them :<
Ooh! They look nice!
Ooh! They look nice!
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57