Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ★ 9k or Less Dragons! ★ [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
[center][i][b]I'm always adding new dragons for sale, so keep checking this thread![/b][/i][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69288031/Flight%20Rising/Blue-Heart-Dragon-Shop.png[/img][/center] [b]Hello and welcome![/b] :D All the dragons here have been handpicked to bring you the prettiest creatures at very low cost to you :> --------------------------------------------- [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69288031/Flight%20Rising/Shop-Status-Closed.png[/img] Because dragon prices have been fluctuating so drastically, I've decided to change the price for dragons each day, and list all the prices in one place so you can see at what price I'm buying and selling dragons.[/center] ------------------------------------ [quote] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69288031/Flight%20Rising/Shop-Prices.png[/img][/center] [b]Normal Prices:[/b] [LIST] [*]Non-sales Dragon: 9k Treasure / 115 Gems [*]Bulk Discount (buying more than one dragon at once): --Not Currently Available-- [/LIST] [b]Ping List Discount Prices:[/b] [LIST] [*]Non-Sales Dragon: 8k Treasure / 105 Gems [*]Bulk Discount (buying more than one dragon at once): --Not Currently Available-- [/LIST] [b]Dragon Rehoming Rate:[/b] 4k (Treasure only) ( Dragons are way cheap on the AH now, sorry :( ) [/quote] ------------------------------------- [center][b]I've put up a forum post for all my breeding couples![/b] Take a look and see if you want to be pinged about any breedings! :> Link is here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=407952]♥ Blue Heart Breeding Center ♥[/url][/center] [center][b]LATEST HATCHLINGS:[/b] More tomorrow! [/center] ---------------------------------- [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69288031/Flight%20Rising/Shop-Services.png[/img][/center] Below, I've listed all the services I offer in the store. See how I can help you! :D [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69288031/Flight%20Rising/hearts-line.png[/img][/center] [center][b]PING LIST[/b][/center] Want to be notified when I stock new dragons? Ask me to add you to my Ping List and I'll let you know every time there's a new beastie for sale! And as my gift to you, [b]if you're added to my Ping List, you get a discount on every non-sales dragon![/b] :D So what are you waiting for? Get on this list! :D @EchoesAbove @Rayania @Mnemosyne @KhaleesiMyr @TigerLily @BBSMJ @PyroBlaze @Nightwing @Xythnia @NovelLady @Damaged @Glitchyhound @Morningstar @Diehardromantic @Zoroark @SilverWolf @ShatteredByLoss @Cloudie @Arailah @rozzlyn @kajoken @poetaster @kat56575 @Gweny @FernisWolff @XinXiao @musica @Summertree @Ganymede @gambwings @Brows @Jessari @DragonRider0401 @CaptainCanid @elfowlgirl @Kellarkin @FoxCrazy @oneirodrakon @Followier @Erised @Pettyartist @takumiraine @BriLuna @spectralOasis [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69288031/Flight%20Rising/hearts-line.png[/img][/center] [center][b]DRAGON FINDING[/b][/center] If you'd like to be added to this list, I'll keep an eye out for any dragons you may need, based on your specifications, and ping you before I put them up for sale![b] I'll be adding a 2k finder's fee to any dragon you decide to buy from me in this way. For 2k more, I'll put any dragon you want me to find ON HOLD for 24 hours so you don't have to worry about losing it before you see it![/b] (Payment will be accepted after the dragon is found.) (A star by your name means you want me to hold dragons for you if I find them.) @Pyroblaze - Thistle - Obsidian primary, Shadow preferred, Plague flight preferred @KhaleesiMyr - Mirror, white/ice primary and either crimson, midnight, azure, emerald or mulberry as a secondary @ShatteredByLoss Gen 1s of any color * @azrielen Male - (Preferably not Guardian) - Maize, White (Preferred), Ice || White (Preferred), Ice, Platinum, or Silver || White (Preferred), Ice, Platinum, or Silver -- Plague dragon of PURE PLAGUE HERITAGE. Either 1st Gen or with only Plague parents. @Glory obsidian/crimson or blood from plague | jungle/brown from earth | maize/goldenrod from light @Gweny All-red female @Summertree All-pastel, imperial breeding @DragonRider0401 Male Guardians = D1: Aqua/carribean D2: Rose/stone [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69288031/Flight%20Rising/hearts-line.png[/img][/center] [center][color=#CC0000][b]HOLDING DRAGONS[/b][/color][/center] If you are unable to pay for a dragon when you see one you want,[b] you may ask me to hold it for you for an additional Holding Fee of 2k Treasure (or 30 gems) on top of the dragon's price[/b] (payable when you pick up the dragon). I'll hold it for 4 hours to give you time to gather up the treasure, then release the lil beastie into your custody. ;3 If you can't pay within 4 hours, the dragon will be put up for adoption once again. I will only hold one dragon per person, so other people have a chance to buy :> [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69288031/Flight%20Rising/hearts-line.png[/img][/center] [center][b]DRAGON REHOMING[/b] -- [CLOSED][/center] Have a poor soul you just can't seem to find a home for? I'll take the dragon off your hands and pay you a flat fee, then rehome him or her for you, no matter what colors your dragon may be! Even... *shudder* ... Spring-colored dragons. (Offer only available if I have room in my lair XD;) [b]See today's rehoming rate in the Prices and Deals section above![/b]
I'm always adding new dragons for sale, so keep checking this thread!

Blue-Heart-Dragon-Shop.png

Hello and welcome! :D All the dragons here have been handpicked to bring you the prettiest creatures at very low cost to you :>

Shop-Status-Closed.png

Because dragon prices have been fluctuating so drastically, I've decided to change the price for dragons each day, and list all the prices in one place so you can see at what price I'm buying and selling dragons.

Quote:

Shop-Prices.png

Normal Prices:
  • Non-sales Dragon: 9k Treasure / 115 Gems
  • Bulk Discount (buying more than one dragon at once): --Not Currently Available--

Ping List Discount Prices:
  • Non-Sales Dragon: 8k Treasure / 105 Gems
  • Bulk Discount (buying more than one dragon at once): --Not Currently Available--

Dragon Rehoming Rate: 4k (Treasure only) ( Dragons are way cheap on the AH now, sorry :( )

I've put up a forum post for all my breeding couples! Take a look and see if you want to be pinged about any breedings! :>

Link is here: ♥ Blue Heart Breeding Center ♥

LATEST HATCHLINGS:

More tomorrow!

Shop-Services.png

Below, I've listed all the services I offer in the store. See how I can help you! :D

hearts-line.png

PING LIST

Want to be notified when I stock new dragons? Ask me to add you to my Ping List and I'll let you know every time there's a new beastie for sale!

And as my gift to you, if you're added to my Ping List, you get a discount on every non-sales dragon! :D So what are you waiting for? Get on this list! :D

@EchoesAbove @Rayania @Mnemosyne @KhaleesiMyr @TigerLily @BBSMJ @PyroBlaze @Nightwing @Xythnia @NovelLady @Damaged @Glitchyhound @Morningstar @Diehardromantic @Zoroark @SilverWolf @ShatteredByLoss @Cloudie @Arailah @rozzlyn @kajoken @poetaster @kat56575 @Gweny @FernisWolff @XinXiao @musica @Summertree @Ganymede @gambwings @Brows @Jessari @DragonRider0401 @CaptainCanid @elfowlgirl @Kellarkin @FoxCrazy @oneirodrakon @Followier @Erised @Pettyartist @takumiraine @BriLuna @spectralOasis

hearts-line.png

DRAGON FINDING

If you'd like to be added to this list, I'll keep an eye out for any dragons you may need, based on your specifications, and ping you before I put them up for sale! I'll be adding a 2k finder's fee to any dragon you decide to buy from me in this way. For 2k more, I'll put any dragon you want me to find ON HOLD for 24 hours so you don't have to worry about losing it before you see it! (Payment will be accepted after the dragon is found.)

(A star by your name means you want me to hold dragons for you if I find them.)

@Pyroblaze - Thistle - Obsidian primary, Shadow preferred, Plague flight preferred
@KhaleesiMyr - Mirror, white/ice primary and either crimson, midnight, azure, emerald or mulberry as a secondary
@ShatteredByLoss Gen 1s of any color
* @azrielen Male - (Preferably not Guardian) - Maize, White (Preferred), Ice || White (Preferred), Ice, Platinum, or Silver || White (Preferred), Ice, Platinum, or Silver -- Plague dragon of PURE PLAGUE HERITAGE. Either 1st Gen or with only Plague parents.
@Glory obsidian/crimson or blood from plague | jungle/brown from earth | maize/goldenrod from light
@Gweny All-red female
@Summertree All-pastel, imperial breeding
@DragonRider0401 Male Guardians = D1: Aqua/carribean D2: Rose/stone

hearts-line.png

HOLDING DRAGONS

If you are unable to pay for a dragon when you see one you want, you may ask me to hold it for you for an additional Holding Fee of 2k Treasure (or 30 gems) on top of the dragon's price (payable when you pick up the dragon).

I'll hold it for 4 hours to give you time to gather up the treasure, then release the lil beastie into your custody. ;3 If you can't pay within 4 hours, the dragon will be put up for adoption once again.

I will only hold one dragon per person, so other people have a chance to buy :>

hearts-line.png

DRAGON REHOMING -- [CLOSED]

Have a poor soul you just can't seem to find a home for? I'll take the dragon off your hands and pay you a flat fee, then rehome him or her for you, no matter what colors your dragon may be! Even... *shudder* ... Spring-colored dragons. (Offer only available if I have room in my lair XD;)

See today's rehoming rate in the Prices and Deals section above!
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69288031/Flight%20Rising/shop-available-dragons.png[/img][/center] The prices for the dragons in this section fluctuate! Please read above in the Prices and Deals section to see how much these dragons are. [s][b]BULK DISCOUNT:[/b] I will sell multiple dragons to one person for a discounted price. They must be purchased at the same time to be able to take advantage of this offer. Please read above in the Prices and Deals section to see the current Bulk Discount price.[/s] Bulk discount is not currently available. Sorry for any inconvenience! [b]Want to buy dragons for an even lower price?[/b] Read above in the Ping List section of Services to learn how to join my Ping List and save money on every dragon you buy from this section! ------------------------------------------------ [center][color=#CC0000][b]PLEASE NOTE:[/b] I am currently using the small, unlinked pictures for some dragons because the wrong image is popping up for the larger one. Sorry about the inconvenience! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=7965]You may go here[/url] to see my lair and click on your dragon of choice to see his or her info, if you wish. :>[/color] [quote][b]Dragon A[/b] Female - Ice - Unnamed --- [b]Coal/Thistle/Swamp[/b] [i]Ready to breed in: 14 days[/i][/quote] [/center] ------------------------------------------------- [center] [b]DRAGONS ON HOLD[/b] [i][b]None at the moment![/b][/i] [/center]
shop-available-dragons.png

The prices for the dragons in this section fluctuate! Please read above in the Prices and Deals section to see how much these dragons are.

BULK DISCOUNT: I will sell multiple dragons to one person for a discounted price. They must be purchased at the same time to be able to take advantage of this offer. Please read above in the Prices and Deals section to see the current Bulk Discount price. Bulk discount is not currently available. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Want to buy dragons for an even lower price? Read above in the Ping List section of Services to learn how to join my Ping List and save money on every dragon you buy from this section!

PLEASE NOTE:

I am currently using the small, unlinked pictures for some dragons because the wrong image is popping up for the larger one. Sorry about the inconvenience! You may go here to see my lair and click on your dragon of choice to see his or her info, if you wish. :>

Quote:
Dragon A
Female - Ice - Unnamed
---
Coal/Thistle/Swamp
Ready to breed in: 14 days

DRAGONS ON HOLD

None at the moment!

★★★★★★★ SUPER SALE! ★★★★★★★

These are dragons that are an unpopular coloration or have been hanging around too long. They're priced below the normal amount (Marked individually)!

(Please keep in mind, Ping List and Bulk discounts don't apply for this section. The prices you see are the prices you get :D

Dragons in this section cannot be put on hold! :> Grab 'em while they're available!

None at the moment!
★★★★★★★ SUPER SALE! ★★★★★★★

These are dragons that are an unpopular coloration or have been hanging around too long. They're priced below the normal amount (Marked individually)!

(Please keep in mind, Ping List and Bulk discounts don't apply for this section. The prices you see are the prices you get :D

Dragons in this section cannot be put on hold! :> Grab 'em while they're available!

None at the moment!
Hi, :) lucky bump
Hi, :) lucky bump
I cannot paint what then I was.
My Dragon Sale Thread | My Dream Dragon | Fr + 2
tumblr_oa31bqK2xz1uvmfw1o1_100.png
@Pyroblaze Awww thank you so much! :D Nice seeing you here, hehe!
@Pyroblaze Awww thank you so much! :D Nice seeing you here, hehe!
Thanks for the new thread update!
Thanks for the new thread update!
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
@Melomar Hehe, my pleasure! It looks a lot prettier and more organized than it did, at least :>
@Melomar Hehe, my pleasure! It looks a lot prettier and more organized than it did, at least :>
@Azzyblue if you find a dragon with thistle - obsidian female please let me know also Plague is preferred :)
@Azzyblue if you find a dragon with thistle - obsidian female please let me know also Plague is preferred :)
I cannot paint what then I was.
My Dragon Sale Thread | My Dream Dragon | Fr + 2
tumblr_oa31bqK2xz1uvmfw1o1_100.png
@Pyroblaze You want Thistle or Obsidian to be her primary?
@Pyroblaze You want Thistle or Obsidian to be her primary?
@Azzyblue I'm a fan of organization too. It looks nice!
@Azzyblue I'm a fan of organization too. It looks nice!
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57