Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Cheap Rare XYZ Combos
1 2 3 4 5
@MarineDragon7 I am currently hurting a bit for Treasure, so that's preferred if you're okay with it!
@MarineDragon7 I am currently hurting a bit for Treasure, so that's preferred if you're okay with it!
@FoxyWolfMeerkat Thank you!
@FoxyWolfMeerkat Thank you!
66MHIIb.png
These are so cool, saving for when I have more space </3
These are so cool, saving for when I have more space </3
Lumi | Any pronouns | FR+4
Semi Wishlist
Feel free to ping me :)
UPx8V2W.png
I'm glad to hear that, thank you @Lumi01 ! There's always a batch available so no stress for time.
I'm glad to hear that, thank you @Lumi01 ! There's always a batch available so no stress for time.
bumping to say i bought and gened navneet :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88966020][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/889661/88966020_350.png[/img][/url]
bumping to say i bought and gened navneet :)

88966020_350.png
tn0RSo5.pngGW180jv.png
mmoRz30.pngNlmYDAS.png
HugYtfH.png6ZdcGpT.png
uPNWHgD.png
SK9eeYM.png
@FoxyWolfMeerkat
Another rare combo appreciator! I picked up Ila and Caomh, and I'd love to be pinged when you add more. Thanks so much!
@FoxyWolfMeerkat
Another rare combo appreciator! I picked up Ila and Caomh, and I'd love to be pinged when you add more. Thanks so much!
Untitled-1.pngkeeto-braddock.png
I grabbed Eardwulf! I looooove rare XYZ combos, it's great seeing a shop for them :D
I grabbed Eardwulf! I looooove rare XYZ combos, it's great seeing a shop for them :D
phloxxy-1.png phloxxy-2.png s-t-gq.png
ace.png
demiro.png
7fFdbks.png
xjB7OSe.png
candle-smol.png
@Matcha
Thank you so much! And will do- as a heads up there'll probably be another couple coming tomorrow!
@Matcha
Thank you so much! And will do- as a heads up there'll probably be another couple coming tomorrow!
@phloxxy - Thank you so much! It's been super fun doing it honestly. It's gotten a fair bit more traction than I was expecting as well which is cool.
@phloxxy - Thank you so much! It's been super fun doing it honestly. It's gotten a fair bit more traction than I was expecting as well which is cool.
@FoxyWolfMeerkat
Do you have any pairs that will produce xyz veils with diaphanous terts?
@FoxyWolfMeerkat
Do you have any pairs that will produce xyz veils with diaphanous terts?
Untitled-1.pngkeeto-braddock.png
1 2 3 4 5