Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Suns' Sales [Matchy G1s!]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@xSaudade

Alright! You can send it now if you want, I'm not in a rush ^^
@xSaudade

Alright! You can send it now if you want, I'm not in a rush ^^
@xSaudade

I'd love to buy Qamar if possible!
@xSaudade

I'd love to buy Qamar if possible!
@prettylush

Okay! 30g / 30kt, whichever currency is more convenient for you! Can lower the price a bit as well :)
@prettylush

Okay! 30g / 30kt, whichever currency is more convenient for you! Can lower the price a bit as well :)
paLKdZ5.png |
|
|
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSuns/Kerosene
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHe-Him / It-Its
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPing me when replying.
...... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSaved Mibella Templates
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Sales Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFAQ
|
|
|
jHRFH13.png
@xSaudade i think 30 is more than fair! ill send a CR :)
@xSaudade i think 30 is more than fair! ill send a CR :)
@xSaudade i have fallen in love with your double spruce girl <3 i’m a bit short currency atm but would you be willing to hold her for 1500g? :,) i see that’s minimum so do tell me if you’d like more especially for hold!
@xSaudade i have fallen in love with your double spruce girl <3 i’m a bit short currency atm but would you be willing to hold her for 1500g? :,) i see that’s minimum so do tell me if you’d like more especially for hold!
RUQx40j.png
@Fomeak
Oh, happy you have, she's one of my best hatches!!

I can hold her no problem, even for a long time, as my Hibden has enough space, no need to rush!

Ideally I'd like 2000g, but I don't like overpricing/changing price too much, so anything in the 1500g-2000g range is okay for me, whatever you think is fair!!

Just DM/ping me once you have the gems, I'll pull her off the forum rn so no one else offers ^^
@Fomeak
Oh, happy you have, she's one of my best hatches!!

I can hold her no problem, even for a long time, as my Hibden has enough space, no need to rush!

Ideally I'd like 2000g, but I don't like overpricing/changing price too much, so anything in the 1500g-2000g range is okay for me, whatever you think is fair!!

Just DM/ping me once you have the gems, I'll pull her off the forum rn so no one else offers ^^
paLKdZ5.png |
|
|
|
|
|
jHRFH13.png
@xSaudade thank you so much!! hunter never seemed to stand out to me but with that spruce it just feels perfect <3 thank you for being willing to hold her so long, i had no idea about the exp boost this week so ill definitely try to get you 2000g! ^^ [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=81&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=100&tertgene=10&winggene=0&wings=100&auth=3b933b6a0b87141d4fd0c405e58bc55a40c625e6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] even with one gene, shes so pretty!
@xSaudade thank you so much!! hunter never seemed to stand out to me but with that spruce it just feels perfect <3

thank you for being willing to hold her so long, i had no idea about the exp boost this week so ill definitely try to get you 2000g! ^^

dragon?age=1&body=81&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=100&tertgene=10&winggene=0&wings=100&auth=3b933b6a0b87141d4fd0c405e58bc55a40c625e6&dummyext=prev.png
even with one gene, shes so pretty!
RUQx40j.png
@Fomeak
Of course!! I absolutely agree, her color scheme is amazing, and I'd honestly keep her if she was more my style! Interestingly, she's my second double I hatched!

All good, I only mind holding when space is tight, but I've got plenty! No need to rush yourself, I don't want you to overwork :D

Agreed, can't wait to see how you gene her!! I found Leopard primary works best, as it doesn't turn the green into a brown ^^
@Fomeak
Of course!! I absolutely agree, her color scheme is amazing, and I'd honestly keep her if she was more my style! Interestingly, she's my second double I hatched!

All good, I only mind holding when space is tight, but I've got plenty! No need to rush yourself, I don't want you to overwork :D

Agreed, can't wait to see how you gene her!! I found Leopard primary works best, as it doesn't turn the green into a brown ^^
paLKdZ5.png |
|
|
|
|
|
jHRFH13.png

@xSaudade I'd be delighted to take This Fella if you don't mind! What lovely colors <3

CR or PA is fine for gems, preferably as I'm running low on treasure XD

@xSaudade I'd be delighted to take This Fella if you don't mind! What lovely colors <3

CR or PA is fine for gems, preferably as I'm running low on treasure XD

PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

@LuckyStarite

Sending a CR! Any currency is fine! ^^
@LuckyStarite

Sending a CR! Any currency is fine! ^^
paLKdZ5.png |
|
|
|
|
|
jHRFH13.png
1 2 3 4 5 6