Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Hibden Sales
1 2 3
Hello! Selling dragons ONLY in the first tab of my hibden labeled Sale/Trade (here). A lot of dragons in there are old so I'm willing to let them go cheap. Ping me if there's any interest!
Hello! Selling dragons ONLY in the first tab of my hibden labeled Sale/Trade (here). A lot of dragons in there are old so I'm willing to let them go cheap. Ping me if there's any interest!
y0r4chX.gif
Bump! Going to exalt a few soon, I need room!
Bump! Going to exalt a few soon, I need room!
y0r4chX.gif
@MyDiamond ill bulk buy if you still need room! how much ya looking at for them all?
@MyDiamond ill bulk buy if you still need room! how much ya looking at for them all?
image0.png
@pochita all? wow didn't expect that haha!

I was looking to sell each one for 10-50 gems each MAXIMUM depending on what people offered. I know some people will pay more for older dragons and some will pay less, so definitely was going for a PWYW kinda deal and I'm willing to go even lower than 10 gems each if necessary. Except the unnamed guardian female, she's a G1 so I was hoping to get 270 gems for her (that's the price I paid for the egg, but again, I need space so feel free to haggle). I was also running another forum thread where I offered the bogsneak quintuplets for 25 gems total to ensure they all went together! I can also offer Eden and Zion at a discount to go together as well (10 gems for both instead of 10 each).

So ideally I'm looking somewhere between roughly 470 to 1,470 gems total for everyone depending on their value! Was also going to go on a 1:1000 gem to treasure ratio, mixed payment also works! I'm more interested in just getting them somewhere where they'd be appreciated so let me know what you're thinking! On that note, I'd rather they not just be immediately exalted, but I do understand and respect that I have no say in what happens after they leave my lair!
@pochita all? wow didn't expect that haha!

I was looking to sell each one for 10-50 gems each MAXIMUM depending on what people offered. I know some people will pay more for older dragons and some will pay less, so definitely was going for a PWYW kinda deal and I'm willing to go even lower than 10 gems each if necessary. Except the unnamed guardian female, she's a G1 so I was hoping to get 270 gems for her (that's the price I paid for the egg, but again, I need space so feel free to haggle). I was also running another forum thread where I offered the bogsneak quintuplets for 25 gems total to ensure they all went together! I can also offer Eden and Zion at a discount to go together as well (10 gems for both instead of 10 each).

So ideally I'm looking somewhere between roughly 470 to 1,470 gems total for everyone depending on their value! Was also going to go on a 1:1000 gem to treasure ratio, mixed payment also works! I'm more interested in just getting them somewhere where they'd be appreciated so let me know what you're thinking! On that note, I'd rather they not just be immediately exalted, but I do understand and respect that I have no say in what happens after they leave my lair!
y0r4chX.gif
@MyDiamond how much would you like for Forte? also may I advertise this to Old Oaks?
@MyDiamond how much would you like for Forte? also may I advertise this to Old Oaks?
come here, to steadfast. you will be safe, in this desert town
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39129149 avatar
@Wallyshrimp he's seven years old and unbred, so honestly I have no idea how to price him! I would honestly accept whatever you thought was fair :) And also yes, that would be great! I appreciate it ^^
@Wallyshrimp he's seven years old and unbred, so honestly I have no idea how to price him! I would honestly accept whatever you thought was fair :) And also yes, that would be great! I appreciate it ^^
y0r4chX.gif
@MyDiamond let me clear a lair space and I'll offer 125kt on him
@MyDiamond let me clear a lair space and I'll offer 125kt on him
@Wallyshrimp sounds good, thank you!! I'll get him out of hibden now!
@Wallyshrimp sounds good, thank you!! I'll get him out of hibden now!
y0r4chX.gif
@MyDiamond have a space!
@MyDiamond have a space!
@Wallyshrimp PA incoming! Thanks for taking him, he's been with me from the beginning and I'm excited for him to go find new adventures ^^
@Wallyshrimp PA incoming! Thanks for taking him, he's been with me from the beginning and I'm excited for him to go find new adventures ^^
y0r4chX.gif
1 2 3