Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Over 100 Dragons 4 Sale! G1s and old +
1 2 3 4 5
@Dragoniaclaw I'm so sorry I thought I responded to you! Insects and meat, if you have any!
@Dragoniaclaw I'm so sorry I thought I responded to you! Insects and meat, if you have any!
Felix. They/He. (They more often, please!)
It's been a minute
Old G1s and other old dragons for sale 4 years and up
bump
bump
It's been a minute
rethought some and put them away ^^
rethought some and put them away ^^
It's been a minute
For one, Mishkia (#180510) is no longer up for offers, so if you see her when looking back through earlier posts, sorry but that window's closed ^^
For one, Mishkia (#180510) is no longer up for offers, so if you see her when looking back through earlier posts, sorry but that window's closed ^^
It's been a minute
up
up
It's been a minute
@MxFelix welcome back!! and oh man i really like opal, im curious on your price range for this girl so i can see what i can afford :,D
@MxFelix welcome back!! and oh man i really like opal, im curious on your price range for this girl so i can see what i can afford :,D
RUQx40j.png
@Fomeak Thank you very much!!
Hmm, she's XYZ but she's four years old and was born on Halloween Eve
I'd say 600-700KT/600-700g for the cool birthday, plus the age, plus the g1 factor.
But! If that's more than you can afford, lets talk and maybe we can work something out!
@Fomeak Thank you very much!!
Hmm, she's XYZ but she's four years old and was born on Halloween Eve
I'd say 600-700KT/600-700g for the cool birthday, plus the age, plus the g1 factor.
But! If that's more than you can afford, lets talk and maybe we can work something out!
It's been a minute
Going to bed now, I'll answer any pings or messages tomorrow!
Going to bed now, I'll answer any pings or messages tomorrow!
It's been a minute
@MxFelix lore lair here, would love to take in Cross if that's okay! c:

also, it's unfortunately late, but so you're aware, 6-digit dragons are going for 2kG minimum, for poorly-colored very bred dragons. special IDs and unbreds can go for a lot more; Forsteri had a special ID of 178178, which is a Repeating Set by collectors standards, so she's worth a lot more than just a Ferberus. ^^; you can search dragons by digit # on the Auction House now, and there's also the ODCA to see price history and get advice should you decide to sell any other oldies. if you ever decide to sell Eve in the future, i'd strongly recommend an auction (and pinging both of those collector groups) so you get a fair value for her!
@MxFelix lore lair here, would love to take in Cross if that's okay! c:

also, it's unfortunately late, but so you're aware, 6-digit dragons are going for 2kG minimum, for poorly-colored very bred dragons. special IDs and unbreds can go for a lot more; Forsteri had a special ID of 178178, which is a Repeating Set by collectors standards, so she's worth a lot more than just a Ferberus. ^^; you can search dragons by digit # on the Auction House now, and there's also the ODCA to see price history and get advice should you decide to sell any other oldies. if you ever decide to sell Eve in the future, i'd strongly recommend an auction (and pinging both of those collector groups) so you get a fair value for her!
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
Oh. OOf. Thanks for letting me know!

and absolutely I can send Cross to you!
@After
Oh. OOf. Thanks for letting me know!

and absolutely I can send Cross to you!
It's been a minute
1 2 3 4 5