Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | New G2 Obe babies w/ Soap and Stain
1 2 3 4
May I be pinged for female hatchlings with soap? If you’re doing Pinglists for them. They’re gorgeous!
May I be pinged for female hatchlings with soap? If you’re doing Pinglists for them. They’re gorgeous!
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
@AlphaSnowdust I do do pinglists ^^ I will make one for f Soap Obelisks and add you to it! I'm happy you like them, I think they're beautiful too <3
@AlphaSnowdust I do do pinglists ^^ I will make one for f Soap Obelisks and add you to it! I'm happy you like them, I think they're beautiful too <3
shEW0xb.png
SB on the female stained obe please ^^
SB on the female stained obe please ^^
ljGEvKm.png
@Nirah I've noted down your bid ^^
@Nirah I've noted down your bid ^^
shEW0xb.png
@Nirah Primsi (female stained Obe) was bought at her AB price! Would you like me to ping you when there is a new nest of hatchlings ?
@Nirah Primsi (female stained Obe) was bought at her AB price! Would you like me to ping you when there is a new nest of hatchlings ?
shEW0xb.png
ahh can I just snag the male obe then for treasure?
ahh can I just snag the male obe then for treasure?
ljGEvKm.png
@Nirah Of course :) I will send you a PA !
@Nirah Of course :) I will send you a PA !
shEW0xb.png
@Alphasnowdust There's been a new nest, and there are three Obelisk hatchies with soap ^^ One male, and two females
@Alphasnowdust There's been a new nest, and there are three Obelisk hatchies with soap ^^ One male, and two females
shEW0xb.png
@Tjally This is such a pretty pair! Could I get Glimsi for Treasure? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83222408][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/832225/83222408_350.png[/img][/url]
@Tjally
This is such a pretty pair!
Could I get Glimsi for Treasure?
83222408_350.png
44252938.png917586.png330246.png48973078.png45390361.png
@Sebeon Thank you so much ^^ I am happy you like them! Of course, I will set up a PA for you!
@Sebeon Thank you so much ^^ I am happy you like them! Of course, I will set up a PA for you!
shEW0xb.png
1 2 3 4