Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | -------
1 2 3 4 5 6
Up
Up
Hi! ^-^
May I give this dragon a home? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75922752][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/759228/75922752_350.png[/img][/url] I'm sorry you're leaving FR. I just came back from a long hiatus. It's all new to me again. Maybe it would be the same for you. :) Anyway, I wish you the best in the future. :D
May I give this dragon a home?
75922752_350.png

I'm sorry you're leaving FR. I just came back from a long hiatus. It's all new to me again. Maybe it would be the same for you. :)
Anyway, I wish you the best in the future. :D
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
@Neishai I'll send him over.
@Neishai I'll send him over.
Hi! ^-^
up
up
Hi! ^-^
up
up
Hi! ^-^
up
up
Hi! ^-^
up
up
Hi! ^-^
Sorry to hear you're leaving fr. Can I have Grover and Jayjay if you're giving the dragons away?

I could take all of your dragons off your hands if you really need them gone, but I've honestly been looking for a pair of goalars to keep so I'd really love those two. I could take the snapper skin off your hands too if you'd like.
Sorry to hear you're leaving fr. Can I have Grover and Jayjay if you're giving the dragons away?

I could take all of your dragons off your hands if you really need them gone, but I've honestly been looking for a pair of goalars to keep so I'd really love those two. I could take the snapper skin off your hands too if you'd like.
It’s sad to hear your leaving FR maybe someday you’ll return! But even if you don’t I hope whatever’s next for you that you’ll enjoy it! ^^

Is there any chance Sangar, and Poisonmassacre is still up for grabs? Both very gorgeous!
It’s sad to hear your leaving FR maybe someday you’ll return! But even if you don’t I hope whatever’s next for you that you’ll enjoy it! ^^

Is there any chance Sangar, and Poisonmassacre is still up for grabs? Both very gorgeous!
VOCilq9.png qO3o9mR.pngopcExsG.png
@Voidthoughts Dragons and Skin sent.

@Sumeru Dragons sent.
@Voidthoughts Dragons and Skin sent.

@Sumeru Dragons sent.
Hi! ^-^
1 2 3 4 5 6