Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | :. ~~ .: THE DESSERT TABLE :. ~~ .:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3105889][img]https://i.imgur.com/mrJ5mJZ.png[/img][/url] [/center]
mrJ5mJZ.png
MUYNhfy.png
L74Jfbv.png
JvUa9ma.png
bRMhELZ.png
GpIVvm1.png
mAORtZB.png rix3ppo.png
fkWjutW.png
UU9vIu2.png
753hxVX.png
xYQkuHQ.png
How much are you going to be pricing the Black Velvet Truffle hatchlings for? That pair is gorgeous, by the way!
How much are you going to be pricing the Black Velvet Truffle hatchlings for? That pair is gorgeous, by the way!
@MisterQuillpen

Could I be put on the pinglist for the Black Velvet Truffles?
@MisterQuillpen

[quote name="Cow809" date="2022-03-03 21:57:41" ] How much are you going to be pricing the Black Velvet Truffle hatchlings for? That pair is gorgeous, by the way! [/quote] This is a PWYW ([b]P[/b]ay [b]W[/b]hat [b]Y[/b]ou [b]W[/b]ant) Hatchery, so it's mostly up to the buyer~ As long as a fair price is offered, I will accept it. :3 Obviously that pair was quite expensive to make, but I hope to recoup it's costs in the long term rather than the short, and would rather share the dragon joy with everyone, rather than a selective wealthy few. So basically, whatever you are willing to offer me, as long as it's fair and in good faith! <3 Shall I place you on the pinglist for them? Pinglist gets a heads up when eggs are laid so you have time to prepare, and first choice of hatches for one day before they are also made available on the Auction House for anyone to grab. I'm delighted you like the pair, thank you!
Cow809 wrote on 2022-03-03 21:57:41:

This is a PWYW (Pay What You Want) Hatchery, so it's mostly up to the buyer~ As long as a fair price is offered, I will accept it. :3
Obviously that pair was quite expensive to make, but I hope to recoup it's costs in the long term rather than the short, and would rather share the dragon joy with everyone, rather than a selective wealthy few.

So basically, whatever you are willing to offer me, as long as it's fair and in good faith! <3

Shall I place you on the pinglist for them? Pinglist gets a heads up when eggs are laid so you have time to prepare, and first choice of hatches for one day before they are also made available on the Auction House for anyone to grab.

I'm delighted you like the pair, thank you!
iy1Dm49.gif.75217045.png.suwBcvD.gif.gMfEkce.png.suwBcvD.gif.57124795.png.iy1Dm49.gif
[quote name="KraheVati" date="2022-03-03 22:07:43" ] @MisterQuillpen Could I be put on the pinglist for the Black Velvet Truffles? [/quote] Absolutely!! <3
KraheVati wrote on 2022-03-03 22:07:43:
@MisterQuillpen

Absolutely!! <3
iy1Dm49.gif.75217045.png.suwBcvD.gif.gMfEkce.png.suwBcvD.gif.57124795.png.iy1Dm49.gif
@MisterQuillpen

Can I be added on the pinglist for the Black Velvet Truffles?
@MisterQuillpen

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo6_r1_500.png
[quote name="00Riku00" date="2022-03-03 23:02:30" ] @MisterQuillpen Can I be added on the pinglist for the Black Velvet Truffles? [/quote] Absolutely!! <3
00Riku00 wrote on 2022-03-03 23:02:30:
@MisterQuillpen

Absolutely!! <3
@misterquillpen Thank you for answering and I'd love to be put on the pinglist!
@misterquillpen Thank you for answering and I'd love to be put on the pinglist!
@MisterQuillPen Could I be added to the pinglist for the Black Velvet Truffles please?
@MisterQuillPen Could I be added to the pinglist for the Black Velvet Truffles please?
They/Them
@Cow809 @CainInstinct I have added you both to the PingList! <3
@Cow809 @CainInstinct I have added you both to the PingList! <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9