Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | °ABFTB° - Lightning and Neons
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46
[center][emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1][/center]
fLdYOuE.png
She/Her/They/Them
pZJYyk4.png
EXU3vSt.png
y3yhMwX.png
2sdjCmT.png
[center][emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1][/center]
fLdYOuE.png
She/Her/They/Them
pZJYyk4.png
EXU3vSt.png
y3yhMwX.png
2sdjCmT.png
Hi !
First of all, I'm in love with all the concepts of this hatchery, and I joined the pinglist because I hope I can get more dragons from you ;v;

and secondly, I would like to purchase Likon in treasure if he's still available please !
Hi !
First of all, I'm in love with all the concepts of this hatchery, and I joined the pinglist because I hope I can get more dragons from you ;v;

and secondly, I would like to purchase Likon in treasure if he's still available please !
73017829.png » jay - he/him
» fr+5 (south america)

bYt72YT.png
pBi4xQl.png
GbZpiRc.png
rnKnsgE.png
_
_
_
__________________________tumblr_oto1nqB9LT1u6i8k5o1_75sq.gifdcphco0-292b73b3-9624-4e18-b59e-91a6e84b6956.gif
Aw, thank you @engendro! And Likon is available, I'll send a CR over :)
Aw, thank you @engendro! And Likon is available, I'll send a CR over :)
fLdYOuE.png
She/Her/They/Them
pZJYyk4.png
EXU3vSt.png
y3yhMwX.png
2sdjCmT.png
fLdYOuE.png
She/Her/They/Them
pZJYyk4.png
EXU3vSt.png
y3yhMwX.png
2sdjCmT.png
fLdYOuE.png
She/Her/They/Them
pZJYyk4.png
EXU3vSt.png
y3yhMwX.png
2sdjCmT.png
fLdYOuE.png
She/Her/They/Them
pZJYyk4.png
EXU3vSt.png
y3yhMwX.png
2sdjCmT.png
fLdYOuE.png
She/Her/They/Them
pZJYyk4.png
EXU3vSt.png
y3yhMwX.png
2sdjCmT.png
fLdYOuE.png
She/Her/They/Them
pZJYyk4.png
EXU3vSt.png
y3yhMwX.png
2sdjCmT.png
@Chanzlyn
May I purchase Eseld for teasure? I'm in Lightning flight and I would like a rename scroll if at all possible.
@Chanzlyn
May I purchase Eseld for teasure? I'm in Lightning flight and I would like a rename scroll if at all possible.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46