Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [DELETE - OLD HATCHERY]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Moreii - Added you to the Black Eagles pinglist, + added you to general/updates for any new Awakening pairs <3 Let me know if you wouldn't like to be pinged for those, but I thought you might appreciate it!
@Moreii - Added you to the Black Eagles pinglist, + added you to general/updates for any new Awakening pairs <3 Let me know if you wouldn't like to be pinged for those, but I thought you might appreciate it!
@LittleAntler Yes, that's totally fine! Thanks a bunch!
@LittleAntler Yes, that's totally fine! Thanks a bunch!
Gh7Hkjd.png
Free bump for this awesomely themed hatchery [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Free bump for this awesomely themed hatchery
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
would love a ping for black eagles please! ^^
would love a ping for black eagles please! ^^
7bfJZaP.png
@crowvidae - Added to the pinglist!
@crowvidae - Added to the pinglist!
@LittleAntler May I be added to the pinglist?
@LittleAntler May I be added to the pinglist?
rJeB6wo.png
@Perlyreilth - Sure! You've been added to the general pinglist.
@Perlyreilth - Sure! You've been added to the general pinglist.
[center][size=5][font=Palatino Linotype][b]General Pinglist[/b][/size] [size=1]@DragonRule @Immapie @Coincidence (New Pairs) @jedinikina @Miyadori @reotheleo @ChesireCLAM @Arkeyr79 @Perlyreilth @bunbun07 @Jorybear @KaichouKai[/size] [font=Palatino Linotype]So, I've been waiting for this breed to release for a HOT second - And as such, I have a breeding pair ready the second they drop because I knew I wanted to add them to the hatchery! Introducing the hatchery's first completed pair, the Demonic Beasts! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/916851321905217546/948659783194525777/demonicbeasts.png[/img] This pair will be nesting as soon as I get the last gene for the pair - Kumo - So they'll likely start nesting tonight! I can't give a ballpark price for them at the moment since there's still a bunch of hype around the breed, and prices will likely be decided at the time of hatching! The hatchery's self-editing pinglist has them all ready for you to add yourselves to their pair-specific pinglist, so feel free to add yourselves or ask to be added![/font][/center]
General Pinglist
@DragonRule @Immapie @Coincidence (New Pairs) @jedinikina @Miyadori @reotheleo @ChesireCLAM @Arkeyr79 @Perlyreilth @bunbun07 @Jorybear @KaichouKai

So, I've been waiting for this breed to release for a HOT second - And as such, I have a breeding pair ready the second they drop because I knew I wanted to add them to the hatchery! Introducing the hatchery's first completed pair, the Demonic Beasts!

demonicbeasts.png

This pair will be nesting as soon as I get the last gene for the pair - Kumo - So they'll likely start nesting tonight! I can't give a ballpark price for them at the moment since there's still a bunch of hype around the breed, and prices will likely be decided at the time of hatching! The hatchery's self-editing pinglist has them all ready for you to add yourselves to their pair-specific pinglist, so feel free to add yourselves or ask to be added!
Oh this pair is BEAUTIFUL!! So excited!!!
Oh this pair is BEAUTIFUL!! So excited!!!
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
ohhhh i want a demonic beasts baby ;w;
ohhhh i want a demonic beasts baby ;w;
2CnjrDd.png
9hqcHsy.png
Mrw4w2X.png
HdmxfuE.png
WTRVHVo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6