Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragonstone Hatchery (On hold for now.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
@SunFlame Witch one? And please ping me so I can see your response better.
@SunFlame Witch one? And please ping me so I can see your response better.

CYBqRJK.png
I’m so sorry, I’ve seen people ping others, but I never really got the hang of what a ping is. I’m really sorry. I don’t know how to ping you either.
I’m so sorry, I’ve seen people ping others, but I never really got the hang of what a ping is. I’m really sorry. I don’t know how to ping you either.
icewarden.png
@SunFlame You put this symbol @ first then beside it you put there user name. That's how you ping someone.
@SunFlame You put this symbol @ first then beside it you put there user name. That's how you ping someone.

CYBqRJK.png
@SunFlame No worries! I hope that helps.
@SunFlame No worries! I hope that helps.

CYBqRJK.png
@DragonRule Ohhhhhh! I see. Thank you! That really helped. Sorry, hope I’m not being annoying, but where can I ping you?
@DragonRule Ohhhhhh! I see. Thank you! That really helped. Sorry, hope I’m not being annoying, but where can I ping you?
icewarden.png
@SunFlame You did it! Congrats! You can to it anywhere as long as you do the symbol with the user name. Witch Pair would you like to be pinged for?
@SunFlame You did it! Congrats! You can to it anywhere as long as you do the symbol with the user name. Witch Pair would you like to be pinged for?

CYBqRJK.png
Bump!
Bump!

CYBqRJK.png
Sorry for replying late. Can I please be pinged for Hornet and Altair, aka, second in command please? I really like those two.
Sorry for replying late. Can I please be pinged for Hornet and Altair, aka, second in command please? I really like those two.
icewarden.png
@SunFlame Adding now!
@SunFlame Adding now!

CYBqRJK.png
@SunFlame

Second in command pair:

3 eggs!
@SunFlame

Second in command pair:

3 eggs!

CYBqRJK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44