Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | pwyw tab clear out!
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="goldevines" date="2021-11-02 08:12:36" ] hello! i am trying to get rid of dragons from this tab (some have prices under their names, ignore that). if you're interested, reply to this thread (no need to ping! i am following this thread). if you want to offer items, please say what items you're offering, however treasure and gems are preferred. if you buy for fodder, please name before exalting. thank you! [/quote] bump
goldevines wrote on 2021-11-02 08:12:36:
hello! i am trying to get rid of dragons from this tab (some have prices under their names, ignore that). if you're interested, reply to this thread (no need to ping! i am following this thread). if you want to offer items, please say what items you're offering, however treasure and gems are preferred. if you buy for fodder, please name before exalting. thank you!
bump
wishing you the best.
[quote name="goldevines" date="2021-11-02 08:12:36" ] hello! i am trying to get rid of dragons from this tab (some have prices under their names, ignore that). if you're interested, reply to this thread (no need to ping! i am following this thread). if you want to offer items, please say what items you're offering, however treasure and gems are preferred. if you buy for fodder, please name before exalting. thank you! [/quote] bump
hello! i am trying to get rid of dragons from this tab (some have prices under their names, ignore that). if you're interested, reply to this thread (no need to ping! i am following this thread). if you want to offer items, please say what items you're offering, however treasure and gems are preferred. if you buy for fodder, please name before exalting. thank you!
bump
wishing you the best.
Hello! I am interested in Angel, the ivory/ivory/white Coatl! 15kt?
Hello! I am interested in Angel, the ivory/ivory/white Coatl! 15kt?
@orikalyn yes that works!
@orikalyn yes that works!
wishing you the best.
bump
wishing you the best.
bump
wishing you the best.
bump
wishing you the best.
1 2 3 4 5 6