Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Lucky Prospects (IDs, Wide Ranges!)
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center] News time! :) [/center] [size=0]@BoatBud[/size] (Pinged the "Everything." Pinglist!) The Relicseekers have produced 2 hatchlings today! The Memoirmakers are currently nesting. 4 hatchlings are due on 10/25! The Sedimentary Sketchbook pair is currently nesting. 3 hatchlings are due on 10/26! Additionally, a few dragons have become exaltion-bound, now purchasable at a reduced price. I plan on formatting nesting statuses on the pairs post, at some point; for now, though, I thought I would put this news alongside the main piece of news- Two new future pairs have been announced! They're quite a ways from being available, unless I get a stroke of good luck, but the Terracotta Callings and Muddied Miners are soon to become my latest project for this hatchery. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/869435490166775808/900800317795491860/Muddied_Miners.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/866567448282529802/901025345627631626/Terracotta_Callings.png[/img] More details are visible [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3067160#post_49287452]here[/url] and pinglists are available by simply asking to be added in this forum! You can also view those [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kkC_6PidmJXi1BWeJDKlKPXkd1G7fNgTSnIVQM96oJs/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url].
News time! :)

@BoatBud
(Pinged the "Everything." Pinglist!)

The Relicseekers have produced 2 hatchlings today!

The Memoirmakers are currently nesting. 4 hatchlings are due on 10/25!

The Sedimentary Sketchbook pair is currently nesting. 3 hatchlings are due on 10/26!

Additionally, a few dragons have become exaltion-bound, now purchasable at a reduced price.

I plan on formatting nesting statuses on the pairs post, at some point; for now, though, I thought I would put this news alongside the main piece of news-

Two new future pairs have been announced! They're quite a ways from being available, unless I get a stroke of good luck, but the Terracotta Callings and Muddied Miners are soon to become my latest project for this hatchery.

Muddied_Miners.png

Terracotta_Callings.png

More details are visible here and pinglists are available by simply asking to be added in this forum! You can also view those here.
[center]Bump! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Bump!
[center]Bump! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [rule] I've just listed today's hatchlings- 4 from Memoirmakers! Decided not to ping the general pinglist quite yet, I've got an announcement pretty soon!
Bump!
I've just listed today's hatchlings- 4 from Memoirmakers! Decided not to ping the general pinglist quite yet, I've got an announcement pretty soon!
[center]Bump! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] 3 hatchlings today, coming from Sedimentary Sketchbook! I've also decided to start taking All-Seeing Shrooms as payment for this year's Riot of Rot!
Bump!

3 hatchlings today, coming from Sedimentary Sketchbook!

I've also decided to start taking All-Seeing Shrooms as payment for this year's Riot of Rot!
[center]Bump! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Bump!
[center]Bump! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] We'll be accepting All-Seeing Shrooms for two more days! Keep your eyes peeled for the hatchlings due on the 30th :0
Bump!

We'll be accepting All-Seeing Shrooms for two more days! Keep your eyes peeled for the hatchlings due on the 30th :0
[center]Bump! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Added two Special ID kids from breeding project leftovers. There's a chance of up to 2 more being added today, depending on how today's nests turns out.
Bump!

Added two Special ID kids from breeding project leftovers. There's a chance of up to 2 more being added today, depending on how today's nests turns out.
[center]Bump! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Three hatchlings today from Cat's Eye's Passion!
Bump!

Three hatchlings today from Cat's Eye's Passion!
Hello pal. May I get the primal crimson strawberry bubblegum Obelisk for 75kt? Thank you hehe.
Hello pal. May I get the primal crimson strawberry bubblegum Obelisk for 75kt? Thank you hehe.
@vard

Sure thing, my beloved friend vard ;p

Sending a CR!
@vard

Sure thing, my beloved friend vard ;p

Sending a CR!
1 2 3 4 5 6