Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Wind’s Legacy: Mistral Jamboree Hatches
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@hananathenerd77

Gotcha XD I’m surprised there was no triple this time lol but they’ve made an XYX pistachio every time so far. So I’m sure you’ll be able to get one of those at some point! :3
@hananathenerd77

Gotcha XD I’m surprised there was no triple this time lol but they’ve made an XYX pistachio every time so far. So I’m sure you’ll be able to get one of those at some point! :3
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
tyy!
tyy!
art_sig_aa.png
@kometto Pinging you here to let you know that I hatched this green G2 Wildclaw from the pair you were interested in. Let me know if you want it! :3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73668549][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/736686/73668549_350.png[/img][/url]
@kometto

Pinging you here to let you know that I hatched this green G2 Wildclaw from the pair you were interested in. Let me know if you want it! :3

73668549_350.png
^
^
@Darkfeather

hiii sorry for the late reply^^ im very interested!!, how much are u asking for him?
@Darkfeather

hiii sorry for the late reply^^ im very interested!!, how much are u asking for him?
» they/them.

» i'm not english native.
pWmvURT.png
@kometto

NP! :3 35g/kt will do!
@kometto

NP! :3 35g/kt will do!
^
^
@Darkfeather

awesome :D id like to buy him !! hes so pretty and works so well with my plans for the clan haha
@Darkfeather

awesome :D id like to buy him !! hes so pretty and works so well with my plans for the clan haha
» they/them.

» i'm not english native.
pWmvURT.png
^
^
Is Crescendo still available? I really want him. I would be willing to pay as much as 1.5 K gems... 2K gems if needed.
Is Crescendo still available? I really want him. I would be willing to pay as much as 1.5 K gems... 2K gems if needed.
bYt72YT.pngzl1ZGZ2.pngzKTvGe0.png
h3pYUy6.png
73vKFNE.png6JxFimx.png
Redesigning signature sorry for the mess
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25