Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] ~ Shiro's Sanctuary ~
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
you have beautiful babies !! the best ive seen, i bought acouple and just wanna show my support. this is a beautiful & wonderful hatchery!!
you have beautiful babies !! the best ive seen, i bought acouple and just wanna show my support. this is a beautiful & wonderful hatchery!!
cat.gif
gareth/gare

he/him
star.gif
482869af-1b13-4689-9d00-b3ef21fe24a8.png 1vAtYxM.png
QRVupBA.png
image0_1.png
fkWjutW.png
f2u_rainbow_by_kinutanuki_dd7ymkd.png
3f47f002-12de-4cd6-971a-dbb862dca1eb.png
aQSXl7L.png
image0.pngimage0.png
fG95oEO.png
draw.gif

@sleepvillainz

Don't you dare think I haven't noticed you sneaking around my hatchlings!! I for sure have and I am so glad you love them, grateful for the support <3

I hope to keep your interest in the future pairs I'm preparing

@sleepvillainz

Don't you dare think I haven't noticed you sneaking around my hatchlings!! I for sure have and I am so glad you love them, grateful for the support <3

I hope to keep your interest in the future pairs I'm preparing

Bump ~

Bump ~
please ping me for Blushing Stars!!!
please ping me for Blushing Stars!!!
Luna | she/her, ze/hir, he/him, ro/ro/ros/roseself | FR+2
xpE8Cc3.png
Hello! Could I be added to the pinglist for Blushing Stars, Kimuri x Lucid, Kimset x Melarnic and Cove x Lyune? :o
Hello! Could I be added to the pinglist for Blushing Stars, Kimuri x Lucid, Kimset x Melarnic and Cove x Lyune? :o
qEWENR5B_o.png kCHWEjf.png
LCqISMP.png
fX0bVgZ.png
KLTxh3r.png
JHqnR5C.png

@asifunreal
@Vixodium

I have added you to the Ping List!

Regarding some of the pairs including Cove and Lyune, I will be updating them very soon and I'll ping you when I do so. I will also be planning a self ping list so its easier to change your pings around if you ever decide to back off on a pair when updated.

Thank you for your interest in this hatchery!

@asifunreal
@Vixodium

I have added you to the Ping List!

Regarding some of the pairs including Cove and Lyune, I will be updating them very soon and I'll ping you when I do so. I will also be planning a self ping list so its easier to change your pings around if you ever decide to back off on a pair when updated.

Thank you for your interest in this hatchery!
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/809091821262471200/884492074580332554/nlhbump.png[/img]
nlhbump.png
BXy4pVM.png SCHQZvu.png
Hello! Can I be added to the general pinglist?
Hello! Can I be added to the general pinglist?
60eldD0.gif
9NM5SnM.png
j4nita9.pngkn15qJg.png
d9QMtRn.png9vvPV5n.png
mdRMOa2.png
vI15BGx.png

@DeadlyDragonLove

Of course!

@DeadlyDragonLove

Of course!
[center] [size=3][font=times new roman] Slap me on your gen pinglist pls. [emoji=guardian love size=1]

Slap me on your gen pinglist pls.
17248.png .....................
cringe
ZMt7ASU.gif
Mesq6uj.png

J7D1quC.png

ZTPHjAD.png
o4KdtaP.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12