Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | H: Whimsical's Windchimes (NEW!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@whimsicalwinds Of course other people will like them! They're super beautiful!!

And yay! :D I'm glad I can get the discount for a little while! (Even though you've already been so kind to sell me some of your old breeding pair dragons for cheap TTVTT Thanks so much again, I absolutely love them!)
@whimsicalwinds Of course other people will like them! They're super beautiful!!

And yay! :D I'm glad I can get the discount for a little while! (Even though you've already been so kind to sell me some of your old breeding pair dragons for cheap TTVTT Thanks so much again, I absolutely love them!)
original.gif
@seasideserenity You are most welcome! I had to start downsizing even though it killed me, but I'm happy to see other people using pairs that I won't be continuing with any longer. I feel like I need to do a massive lair cleanout but don't want to be too impulsive and regret selling some of my dragons . . .

We'll see what happens I guess! I need to go to sleep. Hopefully there will be some PINGS when I sign on tomorrow! xD

G'night!
@seasideserenity You are most welcome! I had to start downsizing even though it killed me, but I'm happy to see other people using pairs that I won't be continuing with any longer. I feel like I need to do a massive lair cleanout but don't want to be too impulsive and regret selling some of my dragons . . .

We'll see what happens I guess! I need to go to sleep. Hopefully there will be some PINGS when I sign on tomorrow! xD

G'night!
original.gif
@whimsicalwinds I completely get it, even if you need the room it's hard when you've kept them so long to think about selling certain dragons.

Okay! Goodnight and good luck (I'll stop by again once I decide which pairs I want to be pinged for - bye!
@whimsicalwinds I completely get it, even if you need the room it's hard when you've kept them so long to think about selling certain dragons.

Okay! Goodnight and good luck (I'll stop by again once I decide which pairs I want to be pinged for - bye!
original.gif
O what's this I see :o

@whimsicalwinds

Would like to be pinged for all Coatls please and thanks :)
O what's this I see :o

@whimsicalwinds

Would like to be pinged for all Coatls please and thanks :)
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
@Okinawa Hi! Hope you're well! You've accumulated a massive coatl army holy guacamole xD

Yeah, I'm going to see how this goes >_> I'm hopeful!

Okay, are there some pairs you'd be interested in more than others? Just because I did away with the general pinglist idea - the specificity helps me better see interest levels in specific pairs, and also it helps me keep track of who didn't get a hatchling fromwhich pair yet (I always feel bad when someone misses out, but I may not have high traffic anyway lol)
@Okinawa Hi! Hope you're well! You've accumulated a massive coatl army holy guacamole xD

Yeah, I'm going to see how this goes >_> I'm hopeful!

Okay, are there some pairs you'd be interested in more than others? Just because I did away with the general pinglist idea - the specificity helps me better see interest levels in specific pairs, and also it helps me keep track of who didn't get a hatchling fromwhich pair yet (I always feel bad when someone misses out, but I may not have high traffic anyway lol)
original.gif
@whimsicalwinds

Have been okay finally got my first Vaccine finished plus got the 14 day duration at home done and lol XD

As for pairs Fresh and Fruity, Mi Corazón, You are My Sunshine, Peppermint Patties, Cosmos, Totally Teal, All About The Aesthetics, Creme De Menthe and Sea Glass please and thanks :)
@whimsicalwinds

Have been okay finally got my first Vaccine finished plus got the 14 day duration at home done and lol XD

As for pairs Fresh and Fruity, Mi Corazón, You are My Sunshine, Peppermint Patties, Cosmos, Totally Teal, All About The Aesthetics, Creme De Menthe and Sea Glass please and thanks :)
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
@Okinawa That's great news! Stay well~

And certainly, I will add you in a snap! Thanks for your support!
@Okinawa That's great news! Stay well~

And certainly, I will add you in a snap! Thanks for your support!
original.gif
@whimsicalwinds Hiya!! I have decided which pairs I want to be PINGED for - can you add me to 'River Flows in You' and 'Galaxies Abound'?
@whimsicalwinds Hiya!! I have decided which pairs I want to be PINGED for - can you add me to 'River Flows in You' and 'Galaxies Abound'?
original.gif
Hey @seasideserenity! Sure, will do now - thanks! And I hope you they catch your eye ;v;
Hey @seasideserenity! Sure, will do now - thanks! And I hope you they catch your eye ;v;
original.gif
@Whimsicalwinds Yay!!! Thank you! (Oof they're ALL beautiful! I'm just water-centric with my aesthetic/theme but don't want too many of the same colors/shades . . . I make things more complicated than they need to be lol)

GOOD LUCK!!

@Whimsicalwinds Yay!!! Thank you! (Oof they're ALL beautiful! I'm just water-centric with my aesthetic/theme but don't want too many of the same colors/shades . . . I make things more complicated than they need to be lol)

GOOD LUCK!!

original.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9