Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 8ooks' Dragon Sales
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I may send the project rejects to earth or water during the battle next week, and maybe even Gilded, Golden, and Gilderoy, but I most likely won't sell the others unless the prices get really high.

I may send the project rejects to earth or water during the battle next week, and maybe even Gilded, Golden, and Gilderoy, but I most likely won't sell the others unless the prices get really high.

mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Please don't comment on my threads in Quests & Challenges that start with [P] unless specified otherwise.
Over the next two days or so, I will be taking dragons off the AH as their listings expire, and on Sunday, I will be taking them all off so that they don't get bought as fodder during WvE.

I will most likely relist them again whenever fodder prices steady again, as there is a new event right after WvE (actually starting in the middle of the battle) and I'm not sure if the fodder prices will be affected by that.

Over the next two days or so, I will be taking dragons off the AH as their listings expire, and on Sunday, I will be taking them all off so that they don't get bought as fodder during WvE.

I will most likely relist them again whenever fodder prices steady again, as there is a new event right after WvE (actually starting in the middle of the battle) and I'm not sure if the fodder prices will be affected by that.

mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Please don't comment on my threads in Quests & Challenges that start with [P] unless specified otherwise.
Hello! I absolutely LOVE Sunshine and I have a dragon who would breed pretty well with her! Unfortunately I've only got 20kt atm, idk if you'd be open to negotiate or if you'd be willing to reserve her until I get enough treasure :>
Hello! I absolutely LOVE Sunshine and I have a dragon who would breed pretty well with her! Unfortunately I've only got 20kt atm, idk if you'd be open to negotiate or if you'd be willing to reserve her until I get enough treasure :>
light_rose_by_dogi_crimson-darmgwb.png
@ParchmentDragon
Hi! I took her off the AH and I'd be willing to reserve her for you if you'd like. Do you want to use any discounts if you apply for any?
@ParchmentDragon
Hi! I took her off the AH and I'd be willing to reserve her for you if you'd like. Do you want to use any discounts if you apply for any?
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

If it is possible, yes please! I qualify for the Light Flight discount (5%) and the newbie discount (20%) Idk which discount you would calculate first but thanks for bringing this to my attention! I didn't notice there were discounts XD
If it is possible, yes please! I qualify for the Light Flight discount (5%) and the newbie discount (20%) Idk which discount you would calculate first but thanks for bringing this to my attention! I didn't notice there were discounts XD
@ParchmentDragon
Nobody ever uses the discounts lol. Anyway, to make things simple, I calculate the discounts from the total price, so that would be 10kt and 2500t off I believe so that gives you a total of 12.5kt off and so your final price would be 37.5kt! Let me know if I calculated anything wrong :D
@ParchmentDragon
Nobody ever uses the discounts lol. Anyway, to make things simple, I calculate the discounts from the total price, so that would be 10kt and 2500t off I believe so that gives you a total of 12.5kt off and so your final price would be 37.5kt! Let me know if I calculated anything wrong :D
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Sounds good! That means I've only got about 15kt to go, I might be able to rack up enough by tomorrow - I'll let you know when we can initiate a CR! :D
Neat thing is the derg I thought to be a good breeding pair for Sunshine just came off his breeding cooldown, so once I buy her I'll be able to breed them right away!
Sounds good! That means I've only got about 15kt to go, I might be able to rack up enough by tomorrow - I'll let you know when we can initiate a CR! :D
Neat thing is the derg I thought to be a good breeding pair for Sunshine just came off his breeding cooldown, so once I buy her I'll be able to breed them right away!
Hi there! I've got enough treasure to buy Sunshine now, start the CR whenever you're ready :>
Hi there! I've got enough treasure to buy Sunshine now, start the CR whenever you're ready :>
@ParchmentDragon
Hi! Just letting you know I set a two-way CR ~10 minutes ago :D

The price is 37.5kt in case you've forgotten ^^
@ParchmentDragon
Hi! Just letting you know I set a two-way CR ~10 minutes ago :D

The price is 37.5kt in case you've forgotten ^^
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Umber, Clay, and Oliver (my project rejects) are now fodder and are NOT for sale, and I will be shortly sending Gilded, Golden, and Gilderoy to water/earth and are also not for sale anymore.
Umber, Clay, and Oliver (my project rejects) are now fodder and are NOT for sale, and I will be shortly sending Gilded, Golden, and Gilderoy to water/earth and are also not for sale anymore.
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11