Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Prized Pantheon | INACTIVE
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134
@Holland

yeah, he's one of my OG babies and fits my goth theme well that i'm going to move toward. thanks for buying two pairs! take good care of them <3

@day6dreaming
thank you so much! uwu
@Holland

yeah, he's one of my OG babies and fits my goth theme well that i'm going to move toward. thanks for buying two pairs! take good care of them <3

@day6dreaming
thank you so much! uwu

wes | 28 | fr +3
iuEBSJ3.png
QRVupBA.png
ePOliyb.png

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@AlphaSnowdust

dancing samurai is already gone, but i can hold onto loved squared for you? i'll take 75g for the two of them since they were pretty expensive.
@AlphaSnowdust

dancing samurai is already gone, but i can hold onto loved squared for you? i'll take 75g for the two of them since they were pretty expensive.

wes | 28 | fr +3
iuEBSJ3.png
QRVupBA.png
ePOliyb.png

@papi I am so sorry to here you go, you've hatched gorgeous hatchings! <3 I'd love to purchase Tlacelel & Tauras with the Affiliates discount if possible? And I would pay gems for them!~ [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79301878][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/793019/79301878_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79410315][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/794104/79410315_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@papi

I am so sorry to here you go, you've hatched gorgeous hatchings! <3

I'd love to purchase Tlacelel & Tauras with the Affiliates discount if possible? And I would pay gems for them!~
79301878_350.png
79410315_350.png
mi9zDxC.png
@Darkness352

sent a CR!
@Darkness352

sent a CR!

wes | 28 | fr +3
iuEBSJ3.png
QRVupBA.png
ePOliyb.png

That’s fine! Ty!
That’s fine! Ty!
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
A shame to see your hatchery go (I always adored the theme, it was so elegant and interesting!) but hopefully you had fun while it lasted. If you ever do kick up a new hatchery, lemme know! I'd love to reaffiliate with you but until then I wish you luck in your future Flight Rising business plans.
A shame to see your hatchery go (I always adored the theme, it was so elegant and interesting!) but hopefully you had fun while it lasted. If you ever do kick up a new hatchery, lemme know! I'd love to reaffiliate with you but until then I wish you luck in your future Flight Rising business plans.
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
Oh dang! Well if you ever make a new hatchery with a theme you prefer, you're welcome back into my affiliates section!
Oh dang! Well if you ever make a new hatchery with a theme you prefer, you're welcome back into my affiliates section!
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
Sorry to see you go, if you ever open a new hatchery you're welcome to be affiliates with me again!
Sorry to see you go, if you ever open a new hatchery you're welcome to be affiliates with me again!
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
@papi hey! Sorry I just remembered the pair! Are they still available by chance?
@papi hey! Sorry I just remembered the pair! Are they still available by chance?
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
@AlphaSnowdust

sorry! they were bought by another ;/