Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Daybreak Greenhouse, 150+ !
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Hello, I'm a bit poor and low on lair space to buy dragons right now, but I just wanted to pop in and say that I love the way this hatchery is set up and written - I felt very relaxed reading the breeding cards for the pairs. I'll likely buy some dragons here in the future once I have the funds and space.
Hello, I'm a bit poor and low on lair space to buy dragons right now, but I just wanted to pop in and say that I love the way this hatchery is set up and written - I felt very relaxed reading the breeding cards for the pairs. I'll likely buy some dragons here in the future once I have the funds and space.
oJK1fXV.png
@DriftingDreams

Thank you so much, this was so lovely to read, I'm glad you think so, I put a lot of work into this for just that reason; a pleasant and simple browsing experience. It's great to know I succeeded! Whenever you come back there'll be plenty of choices for you here!
@DriftingDreams

Thank you so much, this was so lovely to read, I'm glad you think so, I put a lot of work into this for just that reason; a pleasant and simple browsing experience. It's great to know I succeeded! Whenever you come back there'll be plenty of choices for you here!
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
Hellooo, is this hatchery still open? If so, I was wondering how much you would want for #74404016? [emoji=imperial happy size=1]
Hellooo, is this hatchery still open? If so, I was wondering how much you would want for #74404016?
8KuCvCo.gifFROk3hi.png cx7nqhl.png Nl4iYBG.png
y0rbHJY.png
0OTU6PT.png
1YB0OjO.png
mlHpBMC.png
8KuCvCo.gif
@Zeugma Indeed it is!! Thank you for your interest- I took some time to consider that dragon and settled on a price of 10 kt/g. Would you like to buy them? (I gave them a familiar for now so I won't lose track of them among all the other unnamed ones. [emoji=star size=1] )
@Zeugma Indeed it is!!

Thank you for your interest- I took some time to consider that dragon and settled on a price of 10 kt/g. Would you like to buy them?
(I gave them a familiar for now so I won't lose track of them among all the other unnamed ones. )
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
@Paigeboi I can do 10g! I'll send a CR now. Thank you! ^^
@Paigeboi I can do 10g! I'll send a CR now. Thank you! ^^
8KuCvCo.gifFROk3hi.png cx7nqhl.png Nl4iYBG.png
y0rbHJY.png
0OTU6PT.png
1YB0OjO.png
mlHpBMC.png
8KuCvCo.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25