Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (1) Doodle Dragons | Dragons with Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
hi! i've had an eye on your thread since you started it, but didn't ask for a pinglist add because im trying to lower the number of gijinkas in my lair as they don't fit my lore well. however, id be INCREDIBLY interested in being added to pings for future feral dragons! this one is really handsome, i will keep an eye on this closer to the end date, as keeping up with auctions never works out for me haha. but good luck and i can't wait to see more!!
hi! i've had an eye on your thread since you started it, but didn't ask for a pinglist add because im trying to lower the number of gijinkas in my lair as they don't fit my lore well. however, id be INCREDIBLY interested in being added to pings for future feral dragons! this one is really handsome, i will keep an eye on this closer to the end date, as keeping up with auctions never works out for me haha. but good luck and i can't wait to see more!!
IMG_2909.gif
@Courage
Oh wow, thank you for sticking around!! I'll add you to the ping right now :)

edit; omg I just realized you have Destiny!! I'm pretty sure she's the very first art dragon I sold and honestly it's just super cool to see her again ^^
@Courage
Oh wow, thank you for sticking around!! I'll add you to the ping right now :)

edit; omg I just realized you have Destiny!! I'm pretty sure she's the very first art dragon I sold and honestly it's just super cool to see her again ^^
@Foxil

Hey there! ^-^ I really love the art you've done so far and I'd love to be added to the ping list for gijinkas.
@Foxil

Hey there! ^-^ I really love the art you've done so far and I'd love to be added to the ping list for gijinkas.
they/them - artist - perpetually tired - mmm art (someday i swear i'll do something nice with this spaccceeeee)
@Foxil Hi! Yeah I'm interested in art in general so you can also ping me for feral art in addition to gijinkas!
@Foxil Hi! Yeah I'm interested in art in general so you can also ping me for feral art in addition to gijinkas!
eUMhm7B.png
@Shadowskeep
Thank you! Just added you to the ping :)

@CrazyBat
Changed you to the general ping ^^
@Shadowskeep
Thank you! Just added you to the ping :)

@CrazyBat
Changed you to the general ping ^^
Thanks for the ping -- I'd love to be on the list for feral too, if I may? [emoji=spiral love size=1]
Thanks for the ping -- I'd love to be on the list for feral too, if I may?
DSfRuAQ.png
@commoncomitatus
Yep! Adding you now :)
@commoncomitatus
Yep! Adding you now :)
@Foxil

I am happy to be pinged for dragon art as well!
@Foxil

I am happy to be pinged for dragon art as well!
cakeon_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kn1kt.png
@CakeOn
Adding you right now! ^^
@CakeOn
Adding you right now! ^^
May I please be added to the feral pinglist?
May I please be added to the feral pinglist?
iYtOIWU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12