Dragons For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | A Necroservus and CHEAP VALENTINES
1 2 3
bomp since this is semi-functional now
bomp since this is semi-functional now
tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.giffr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.pngAny/All fr__plague_mini_by_baelfin-daqljzd.png Pronounsfr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
If it's dragon picking, don't forget to check the hibden
Bomp 'cause I really gotta sell these babs
Bomp 'cause I really gotta sell these babs
tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.giffr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.pngAny/All fr__plague_mini_by_baelfin-daqljzd.png Pronounsfr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
I'm willing to haggle and sell her for way less I just want to sell her. Or if not, put a claim here and write some lore for her! 150 words minimum and either 1g or 1000t and she's yours!
I'm willing to haggle and sell her for way less I just want to sell her. Or if not, put a claim here and write some lore for her! 150 words minimum and either 1g or 1000t and she's yours!
bump since I made a small update to post 1
bump since I made a small update to post 1
Please I really don't want to exalt her. Also if you buy her and end up exalting, please try not to leave her unnamed.
Please I really don't want to exalt her. Also if you buy her and end up exalting, please try not to leave her unnamed.
Bomp for the new Valentine's Day babs!!!
Bomp for the new Valentine's Day babs!!!
bomp
bomp
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

bomp
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

bomp
bomp
bomp
bomp [emoji=imperial sad size=1]
bomp
1 2 3