Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 8 Old Dragons :: LAIR PURGE
1 2
@duskdream oh that’s fine, and treasure would be preferable! What’s the price now including the food? I’ll probably send the food in a pm because there’s a lot of different kinds and not just a few stacks ahaha
@duskdream oh that’s fine, and treasure would be preferable! What’s the price now including the food? I’ll probably send the food in a pm because there’s a lot of different kinds and not just a few stacks ahaha
Tmpr1jM.png
>wishlist(wip)hehe>call me Pass :-)
>she/herhehe>FR +0 hehe>Gonna put an art shop here soon
If you’re replying to something I said please ping me! Usually I forget to check back :)
Still have plenty left!
Still have plenty left!
einxuSg.pngqKZAaLK.pngm5Wt3n0.pngqRRjNIN.pngNk21WD8.pngPNL7eLT.pngUQye6pN.pngUFUmX1W.pngwishlisticon1.png
lJX7Tr5.png
Boop
Boop
einxuSg.pngqKZAaLK.pngm5Wt3n0.pngqRRjNIN.pngNk21WD8.pngPNL7eLT.pngUQye6pN.pngUFUmX1W.pngwishlisticon1.png
lJX7Tr5.png
Morning boop~
Morning boop~
lJX7Tr5.png
updated!
updated!
lJX7Tr5.png
Evening boop
Evening boop
lJX7Tr5.png
updated
updated
lJX7Tr5.png
boop!
boop!
lJX7Tr5.png
1 2