Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Blooming Stargazer Veilspun Hatchlings
1 2 3 4
@AloeVerily If the boy is still available and this is open for people not on your pinglist, I'd love to buy him :>
@AloeVerily If the boy is still available and this is open for people not on your pinglist, I'd love to buy him :>
tumblr_pcy9tzj_Jv_I1rwcniio6_r1_540.png
It looks like they've all been claimed, but if they haven't, lmk! What stunners <3
It looks like they've all been claimed, but if they haven't, lmk! What stunners <3
UnyqHqE.png
Id say probably now. But their yours still. So, it's mostly up to you.
Id say probably now. But their yours still. So, it's mostly up to you.
Hey everyone, sorry for the late response. My internet decided to go out for no apparent reason yesterday :/

@SakuraDryad
This is open to other people :) which currency would you like to buy her with?

@SkellieTheRedd
I will be reusing this thread for future hatchling sales, unless I decide to make a prettier thread in the future. If I do I'll be sure to ping everyone :) I am currently planning on trying to hatch another nest on New Year's

@Sairine
He is yours if you still want him :) which currency would you prefer to buy him with?

@painful
Yeah, they have all been claimed. Sorry :( I am planning on hatching another nest on New year's day, though
Hey everyone, sorry for the late response. My internet decided to go out for no apparent reason yesterday :/

@SakuraDryad
This is open to other people :) which currency would you like to buy her with?

@SkellieTheRedd
I will be reusing this thread for future hatchling sales, unless I decide to make a prettier thread in the future. If I do I'll be sure to ping everyone :) I am currently planning on trying to hatch another nest on New Year's

@Sairine
He is yours if you still want him :) which currency would you prefer to buy him with?

@painful
Yeah, they have all been claimed. Sorry :( I am planning on hatching another nest on New year's day, though
@AloeVerily I'd like to purchase him with treasure please :)
@AloeVerily I'd like to purchase him with treasure please :)
tumblr_pcy9tzj_Jv_I1rwcniio6_r1_540.png
@Sairine

Great! I've set up a private auction for you :) Thank you so much!
@Sairine

Great! I've set up a private auction for you :) Thank you so much!
@aloeverily - treasure, please! :)
@aloeverily - treasure, please! :)
EEBA057-B-0307-4125-9-FF4-E796-D4-E4-EA59.jpg
@SakuraDryad

Great! :) I've set up the private auction for you. Thank you for buying her!
@SakuraDryad

Great! :) I've set up the private auction for you. Thank you for buying her!
@GlitchyOddy @SkellieTheRedd @WurldPeaz @tombstones @Poi @painful @Cerulean @CalmWolf @whenca @novelDaydreamer @Carolynmbp @aghast

Hey there! I hope you all don't mind that I pinged you, but I wanted to let you all know that I will be hatching 4 Blooming Stargazer eggs on January 1st :)
@GlitchyOddy @SkellieTheRedd @WurldPeaz @tombstones @Poi @painful @Cerulean @CalmWolf @whenca @novelDaydreamer @Carolynmbp @aghast

Hey there! I hope you all don't mind that I pinged you, but I wanted to let you all know that I will be hatching 4 Blooming Stargazer eggs on January 1st :)
@AloeVerily That's my birthday! Hopefully I'll have the funds [emoji=banescale laughing size=1]
@AloeVerily That's my birthday! Hopefully I'll have the funds
The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come. Only my death will staunch the flood of destruction... A task still far beyond your means. If you would face me, seek me out and I shall allow it.
But heed the zealot's lesson well...
When the weak court death, they find it.

Profile Dragon | Wishlist
1 2 3 4