Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H]{Sunnyside Eggs} HIATUS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 280 281
Ohmigosh, you're little veil baby is adorable! I wish I could afford her, I'm DYING for a veilspun!
Ohmigosh, you're little veil baby is adorable! I wish I could afford her, I'm DYING for a veilspun!
bbbbbbbb.png16454.png sprites.png

coatlshoppe.png
This gorgeous boy would be perfect for a breeding project I've had in mind for days. How much would you be willing to haggle on price?
This gorgeous boy would be perfect for a breeding project I've had in mind for days. How much would you be willing to haggle on price?
knhLXgs.png
@Alidranix

Thank you so much! You're free to haggle if you'd like, I'm also willing to take split payments.

If not though, keep an eye out cuz I'll be breeding the parents again once they're off cooldown, and I have a different pair as well about to hatch a clutch. They'll likely cost less than this one. unless they all happen to be goats again xD
@Alidranix

Thank you so much! You're free to haggle if you'd like, I'm also willing to take split payments.

If not though, keep an eye out cuz I'll be breeding the parents again once they're off cooldown, and I have a different pair as well about to hatch a clutch. They'll likely cost less than this one. unless they all happen to be goats again xD
euNUtAu.gif SE_Sig.png *~Wishlist~*
@Elgie
Lol, 1.5 mil is waaaaaaaaaaaay put of my price range, unfortunately. Could you ping me when the next clutch comes along?
@Elgie
Lol, 1.5 mil is waaaaaaaaaaaay put of my price range, unfortunately. Could you ping me when the next clutch comes along?

coatlshoppe.png
@Div3rge
Name your price and we can go from there~ I'm willing to do split payments as well with 1g:1kt c:

@Alidranix
No problem! You want a ping for the same parents or the other pair? (upon looking, I just realized my friend just hatched them, so I'll be putting those hatchlings up soon)
@Div3rge
Name your price and we can go from there~ I'm willing to do split payments as well with 1g:1kt c:

@Alidranix
No problem! You want a ping for the same parents or the other pair? (upon looking, I just realized my friend just hatched them, so I'll be putting those hatchlings up soon)
@Elgie

Both, I guess. I like to look at all possibilities :)
@Elgie

Both, I guess. I like to look at all possibilities :)

coatlshoppe.png
@Alidranix

Awesome, I'll be sure to ping you soon then~
@Alidranix

Awesome, I'll be sure to ping you soon then~
Give me a day to talk it over with someone and think about what price seems fair, and then I'll get back to you with an offer. :) And no stress if someone snaps her up first.
Give me a day to talk it over with someone and think about what price seems fair, and then I'll get back to you with an offer. :) And no stress if someone snaps her up first.
knhLXgs.png
@Div3rge

Alrighty!
@Div3rge

Alrighty!
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 280 281