Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Selling everything NYOP (Old Dragons)
1 2 3
up
up
16490.png JAXIECAT
-Hatchery
-Aesthetics
-Clan Lore //coming soon//
-Art Shop
[quote name="JaxieCat" date="2020-11-08 10:30:28" ] @Koncow Hmmm how about 60k then? I guess 40k is a little low lol. Also sorry for replying so late :0 [/quote] Sounds perfect! Send over the trade whenever you have time please <3
JaxieCat wrote on 2020-11-08 10:30:28:
@Koncow Hmmm how about 60k then? I guess 40k is a little low lol. Also sorry for replying so late :0

Sounds perfect!
Send over the trade whenever you have time please <3
@JaxieCat

I'm interested in Titanium on your first page if they are still available. Would 60,000 treasure be fair for the dragon? I'm leaving for work half an hour after I post this, and won't have internet access again until tomorrow, but I am still interested whatever your reply is.

Thank you for your time.

:)
@JaxieCat

I'm interested in Titanium on your first page if they are still available. Would 60,000 treasure be fair for the dragon? I'm leaving for work half an hour after I post this, and won't have internet access again until tomorrow, but I am still interested whatever your reply is.

Thank you for your time.

:)
7mXHQ6J.png
@Koncow

I'll send the CR right away sorry for getting to this so late!

@Saskia

Yes 60,000 is fair :) I'll send a CR for her
@Koncow

I'll send the CR right away sorry for getting to this so late!

@Saskia

Yes 60,000 is fair :) I'll send a CR for her
16490.png JAXIECAT
-Hatchery
-Aesthetics
-Art Shop
@JaxieCat Yep I can do 20k for em ^w^ just send the CR over whenever your ready :3
@JaxieCat Yep I can do 20k for em ^w^ just send the CR over whenever your ready :3
64addc0f1f2e250e82937dddfca0eff540692a0f.png22b56b6afb0964ac2c9b440dcdd6ca2cdd93e76a.png
@Saltymew cool I'll send the CR thank you :)
@Saltymew cool I'll send the CR thank you :)
16490.png JAXIECAT
-Hatchery
-Aesthetics
-Art Shop
up
up
16490.png JAXIECAT
-Hatchery
-Aesthetics
-Art Shop
Thank you so much! <3
Thank you so much! <3
up
up
16490.png JAXIECAT
-Hatchery
-Aesthetics
-Art Shop
@JaxieCat Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but are you also selling dragons with familiars? If so, I'd love to buy Lupus and Bloodfall!
@JaxieCat Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but are you also selling dragons with familiars? If so, I'd love to buy Lupus and Bloodfall!
Jyxxie
rhymes with pixie
she/her
FR+3
oSZNbp8.pngjIWpSOe.pngpjfb43o.pngxKESsDQ.pngH4J6gu2.png5G1dR62.png
lBxYxId.png
1 2 3