Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | G1 hatch sales!
1 2 3 4
@SoaringFlame Thank you, and then can I reserve a nocturne egg. Thanks again!
@SoaringFlame Thank you, and then can I reserve a nocturne egg. Thanks again!
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
@Prinx
You are welcome, and sure! However please do not get too excited about noc eggs I am not likely to be able to get them sadly.
@Prinx
You are welcome, and sure! However please do not get too excited about noc eggs I am not likely to be able to get them sadly.
[center][size=5][b]New Dragon![/b][/size] This dragon, who hatched some time ago but was originally going to be kept doing to his rare colorations, is now up for adoption! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64350380][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/643504/64350380_350.png[/img][/url] - Unnamed - XYZ super-rare coloration (one of only 2 dragons, only not exalted, only g1) - Make a offer :3 He is open for offers as I do not know how to price him. He is being held by Raptorclaw, so he will be sent by Raptorclaw instead unless I decide to take him back to send him, which is unlikely tho [s]because I'm kinda lazy[/s] because it would take extra long. Pinglist: @Radiance, @TimeArcher, @Slovakia, @Prinx
New Dragon!
This dragon, who hatched some time ago but was originally going to be kept doing to his rare colorations, is now up for adoption!
64350380_350.png
- Unnamed
- XYZ super-rare coloration (one of only 2 dragons, only not exalted, only g1)
- Make a offer :3

He is open for offers as I do not know how to price him. He is being held by Raptorclaw, so he will be sent by Raptorclaw instead unless I decide to take him back to send him, which is unlikely tho because I'm kinda lazy because it would take extra long.

Pinglist:
@Radiance, @TimeArcher, @Slovakia, @Prinx
Bump! :D
Bump! :D
Heart/Sheep
He/Him, Rot/Rotself, Scream/Screamself
bump!
bump!
Heart/Sheep
Bump
Bump
Heart/Sheep
I absolutely love the look of the guardian qwq what would be the minimum price you’d be looking for? I’m broke lmao

I also have a G1 from a NoTN egg so if I could ever trade him, I’d gladly do so because I don’t really like the colours and have tried to sell him but he didn’t get sold qwq
I absolutely love the look of the guardian qwq what would be the minimum price you’d be looking for? I’m broke lmao

I also have a G1 from a NoTN egg so if I could ever trade him, I’d gladly do so because I don’t really like the colours and have tried to sell him but he didn’t get sold qwq
@SunnySunflower

Minimum price is 100g/kt!
@SunnySunflower

Minimum price is 100g/kt!
Heart/Sheep
Alright! Would you be interested in the dragon trade though? The Dragon is called Olive and I love him but it’s the wings that put me off qwq

If not, I think I can pay 100k-

I’ve got 121152 treasure, is that over 100k or nah- I can pay in gems too so-
Alright! Would you be interested in the dragon trade though? The Dragon is called Olive and I love him but it’s the wings that put me off qwq

If not, I think I can pay 100k-

I’ve got 121152 treasure, is that over 100k or nah- I can pay in gems too so-
@SunnySunflower

Current conversion rates for gems to treasure is 1g=1200t so if you wanted to pay in Treasure it would be 120kt

And no thanks to the dragon. I don’t really care for the colors XP
@SunnySunflower

Current conversion rates for gems to treasure is 1g=1200t so if you wanted to pay in Treasure it would be 120kt

And no thanks to the dragon. I don’t really care for the colors XP
Heart/Sheep
1 2 3 4