Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | G1 hatch sales!
1 2 3 4
[center]I'm going to be selling G1 dragons here! My quest is to get a G1 primal dragon. Any hatches from this thread will only be up for adoption if they're not Primals. These dragons are going to be for sale (also most likely listed on the AH though) for the average G1 dragon price at that time. If there are any I particularly like of them, I will be selling them for more. With that little note, on to the dragons! Note: This is the remaking of the other version of it, which was run only by me. Now Raptorclaw helps. [size=5]Last Hatch[/size] [LIST] [*]These hatchlings are from the most recent hatch. Full price! [/LIST] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64350380][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/643504/64350380_350.png[/img][/url] - Unnamed - XYZ super-rare coloration (one of only 2 dragons, only not exalted, only g1) - Make a offer :3 [size=5]Older Hatches[/size] [LIST] [*]These hatchlings/dragons are from the hatches before the most recent one. They might have a slight discount applied from this, unless they have scries in their bio. [/LIST] None quite yet. [size=5]Upcoming[/size] [LIST] [*]These hatchlings I am not sure whether to keep them or not. Who knows! [/LIST] None quite yet. All donations would be welcome :) [size=5]Reserved[/size] Prinx - nocturnal egg
I'm going to be selling G1 dragons here!
My quest is to get a G1 primal dragon. Any hatches from this thread will only be up for adoption if they're not Primals.
These dragons are going to be for sale (also most likely listed on the AH though) for the average G1 dragon price at that time. If there are any I particularly like of them, I will be selling them for more.
With that little note, on to the dragons!
Note: This is the remaking of the other version of it, which was run only by me. Now Raptorclaw helps.

Last Hatch
  • These hatchlings are from the most recent hatch. Full price!
64350380_350.png
- Unnamed
- XYZ super-rare coloration (one of only 2 dragons, only not exalted, only g1)
- Make a offer :3

Older Hatches
  • These hatchlings/dragons are from the hatches before the most recent one. They might have a slight discount applied from this, unless they have scries in their bio.
None quite yet.

Upcoming
  • These hatchlings I am not sure whether to keep them or not. Who knows!
None quite yet.

All donations would be welcome :)
Reserved
Prinx - nocturnal egg
*walks in*
Hi I just work here... I sell my own G1s even though I didn’t just hatch them- ping me if you would like to buy a baby. All sales are evenly split between @SoaringFlame and me, @Raptorclaw.

For sale:
*walks in*
Hi I just work here... I sell my own G1s even though I didn’t just hatch them- ping me if you would like to buy a baby. All sales are evenly split between @SoaringFlame and me, @Raptorclaw.

For sale:
Heart/Sheep
He/Him, Rot/Rotself, Scream/Screamself
Next Hatch
  • These are the eggs I have gotten so far! Feel free to ask 'Could I reserve the next egg of the ____ element?' if there is a specific type you want. However, sometimes the egg might turn out to be a Primal, or it might already be promised to someone.
None right now.
Next Hatch
  • These are the eggs I have gotten so far! Feel free to ask 'Could I reserve the next egg of the ____ element?' if there is a specific type you want. However, sometimes the egg might turn out to be a Primal, or it might already be promised to someone.
None right now.
Pinglist Everything (all new eggs, Primal hatches, etc.):
@Radiance, @TimeArcher, @Slovakia, @Prinx
Fire eggs:
Wind eggs (most common):
Light eggs:
Water eggs:
Shadow eggs:
Plague eggs:
Nature eggs:
Earth eggs:
Ice eggs:
Lightning eggs:
Arcane eggs (second most common due to SoaringFlame favoring their appearance):
Bogsneak eggs:
Nocturne eggs:
Primals:
Specific colors:
Pinglist Everything (all new eggs, Primal hatches, etc.):
@Radiance, @TimeArcher, @Slovakia, @Prinx
Fire eggs:
Wind eggs (most common):
Light eggs:
Water eggs:
Shadow eggs:
Plague eggs:
Nature eggs:
Earth eggs:
Ice eggs:
Lightning eggs:
Arcane eggs (second most common due to SoaringFlame favoring their appearance):
Bogsneak eggs:
Nocturne eggs:
Primals:
Specific colors:
Okay! I subbed to the thread. Have you subbed yet @Raptorclaw?
Okay! I subbed to the thread. Have you subbed yet @Raptorclaw?
I have!
I have!
Heart/Sheep
He/Him, Rot/Rotself, Scream/Screamself
Great! Then once you are done setting up your post this can be open :D
I'm gonna go write lore for my dragons though because that's what I feel like doing right now.
Great! Then once you are done setting up your post this can be open :D
I'm gonna go write lore for my dragons though because that's what I feel like doing right now.
Okay, this is
Open!
now!

(Unless you have something else to do?)
Okay, this is
Open!
now!

(Unless you have something else to do?)
Hi! May I be added into Everything pinglist? Thank you!
this is an cool idea btw!
Hi! May I be added into Everything pinglist? Thank you!
this is an cool idea btw!
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Slovakia