Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Living Color Wheel Hatchery-NEW HATCHES
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@KiranaWolfe6 the offers are greatly appreciated but we've already got pairs for all of those colors <3 We just have yet to make breeding cards for them as they take a bit to do.
@KiranaWolfe6 the offers are greatly appreciated but we've already got pairs for all of those colors <3 We just have yet to make breeding cards for them as they take a bit to do.
BDP6WeR.png
Hello! I would like to buy M1 and M3, please. I'd like to pay in gems for them, too, if that's alright with you. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hello! I would like to buy M1 and M3, please. I'd like to pay in gems for them, too, if that's alright with you.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Camien's Cavern for All Dragons.
And I don't know anything, except that green is so green.
And there's a special kind of sadness that seems to come with spring...

Profile. | Adoptables. | Coli Challenges.
Arcane House: Dreamstrider*******Star Lair Goal: 210/210
@camien that's perfectly fine! I'll go ahead and send over a crossroads, give 'em a good home <3
@camien that's perfectly fine! I'll go ahead and send over a crossroads, give 'em a good home <3
BDP6WeR.png
I promise I will! They'll have a great place in my clan and my dragons. Will accept the CR soon as I see it!!
I promise I will! They'll have a great place in my clan and my dragons. Will accept the CR soon as I see it!!
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Camien's Cavern for All Dragons.
And I don't know anything, except that green is so green.
And there's a special kind of sadness that seems to come with spring...

Profile. | Adoptables. | Coli Challenges.
Arcane House: Dreamstrider*******Star Lair Goal: 210/210
Hatchings: FOUR clutches have hatched and are ready for sale! They are as follows: Crimson(1 Imperial,1 female),Copper(3 Spirals, 2 females 1 male),Cyan(2 Coatls, 1 male 1 female),Mint(2 Skydancers, 2 females).
Hatchings: FOUR clutches have hatched and are ready for sale! They are as follows: Crimson(1 Imperial,1 female),Copper(3 Spirals, 2 females 1 male),Cyan(2 Coatls, 1 male 1 female),Mint(2 Skydancers, 2 females).
BDP6WeR.png
Afternoon bump!
Afternoon bump!
BDP6WeR.png
Bumpity bump~
Bumpity bump~
BDP6WeR.png
Bump ^-^
Bump ^-^
BDP6WeR.png
~Early morning bump~
~Early morning bump~