Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Fire Subspecies] Tephrans // Sales
1 2 3 4 5 6
[emoji=fire rune size=1]
pUVVBKl.png
[emoji=fire rune size=1]
pUVVBKl.png
[emoji=fire rune size=1]
pUVVBKl.png
[emoji=fire rune size=1]
pUVVBKl.png
Howdy! I saw the Tephran dragons somewhere in your posts, but I don’t think it was this thread. Anyway, I thought they looked cool so I bought some that looked like them and bred them for Halloween. I’ve never done these subspecies things. I can’t find a guide for what’s expected when one breeds hatchlings from someone else’s dragon concept. Should I pay you a flat fee or a sales commission or something. The babies are on my For Sale tab in my lair. Let me know what you prefer.
Howdy! I saw the Tephran dragons somewhere in your posts, but I don’t think it was this thread. Anyway, I thought they looked cool so I bought some that looked like them and bred them for Halloween. I’ve never done these subspecies things. I can’t find a guide for what’s expected when one breeds hatchlings from someone else’s dragon concept. Should I pay you a flat fee or a sales commission or something. The babies are on my For Sale tab in my lair. Let me know what you prefer.
zVI7i7V.png
@Eondru It's nothing that complicated! If you wanted to also breed Tephrans, you could, but they would have to be registered, which means they would have to have the correct genes and range. If they do not fall in the correct range or have the correct genes, they can't be registered, and the offspring would not be Tephrans. Hopefully that makes sense!

I can't seem to find the dragons in your lair; if you want, you're totally welcome to link me to them and I can check for range/genes. If they're within the correct range and you'd like to register them, I'd be happy to add your pair to the official pairs list! : D
@Eondru It's nothing that complicated! If you wanted to also breed Tephrans, you could, but they would have to be registered, which means they would have to have the correct genes and range. If they do not fall in the correct range or have the correct genes, they can't be registered, and the offspring would not be Tephrans. Hopefully that makes sense!

I can't seem to find the dragons in your lair; if you want, you're totally welcome to link me to them and I can check for range/genes. If they're within the correct range and you'd like to register them, I'd be happy to add your pair to the official pairs list! : D
pUVVBKl.png
@Drauphnyr // @MurderlessCrow

New babies! A bit late on posting them, but they do have lore on their bios and Halloween hatch dates!
@Drauphnyr // @MurderlessCrow

New babies! A bit late on posting them, but they do have lore on their bios and Halloween hatch dates!
pUVVBKl.png
@Drauphnyr
@MurderlessCrow

New babies! : D
@Drauphnyr
@MurderlessCrow

New babies! : D
pUVVBKl.png
[emoji=fire rune size=1]
pUVVBKl.png
@Phorge Thank you so much for the little spiral! I saw Pyrometra on the AH and was stunned. It's been a while since I did a dragon impulse purchase. I made a neat description for her and kept your written personality for her. I love the effort you put into it. My only question is whether or not she's legitimately a Tephran, since you state in the criteria for the subspecies that it has to range from Cantaloup>Fire and not to Carrot which she is. Second question is if it turns out I can make a mate for her if I'm allowed to breed the subspecies too? [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
@Phorge Thank you so much for the little spiral! I saw Pyrometra on the AH and was stunned. It's been a while since I did a dragon impulse purchase. I made a neat description for her and kept your written personality for her. I love the effort you put into it. My only question is whether or not she's legitimately a Tephran, since you state in the criteria for the subspecies that it has to range from Cantaloup>Fire and not to Carrot which she is. Second question is if it turns out I can make a mate for her if I'm allowed to breed the subspecies too?
Tt8BJBs.png
dEe2UrM.png
bhdEs05.png
fire.gif 0uVMYap.png
o9yS1eq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6