Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pretty Dergs 15K & Below! - SSS
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 191 192
@roseyserenity
Could I get wolf for gems please? These dragons are Gorgeous ;;w;;
@roseyserenity
Could I get wolf for gems please? These dragons are Gorgeous ;;w;;
@DizziSpells of course! Thank you so much for saying so ^w^ I'll set up a PA now <3
@DizziSpells of course! Thank you so much for saying so ^w^ I'll set up a PA now <3
P4vZPVb.gif .. j3fmZiL.gif .. KpTfZd4.gif .. TdLbaeW.gif
@roseyserenity could I pick up Absinthe, if he’s still available, for gems please?

Would I also be able to go on the following pinglists;
Rosey Serenity V2 (capsule)
Jade Vine (koi)
Ocean Salt (slime, sludge)
Watatsumi (Coatl)
Cotton Candy (Coatl)
Lychee Dream (glowtail)
Cream and Sugar (glowtail)

Thank you :)
@roseyserenity could I pick up Absinthe, if he’s still available, for gems please?

Would I also be able to go on the following pinglists;
Rosey Serenity V2 (capsule)
Jade Vine (koi)
Ocean Salt (slime, sludge)
Watatsumi (Coatl)
Cotton Candy (Coatl)
Lychee Dream (glowtail)
Cream and Sugar (glowtail)

Thank you :)
@CelestialJem he sure is! ^u^ I'll set up a PA for you <3

And thanks so much for your interest in my dergs!! Seriously, this makes me so happy >w< I'll add you to those pinglists ASAP!
@CelestialJem he sure is! ^u^ I'll set up a PA for you <3

And thanks so much for your interest in my dergs!! Seriously, this makes me so happy >w< I'll add you to those pinglists ASAP!
Just picked him up, thank you! All your dragons are lovely :)
Just picked him up, thank you! All your dragons are lovely :)
Goodness all the obes sold! Rightfully so, they are stunning! Could I possibly put a hold on a male from the jello shot pair whenever you get one next?
Goodness all the obes sold! Rightfully so, they are stunning! Could I possibly put a hold on a male from the jello shot pair whenever you get one next?
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
@KaichouKai Sorry you weren't able to snag a male!! Next time I breed the pair I'll lyk once the nest hatches if there's a male for you to choose from ^u^
@KaichouKai Sorry you weren't able to snag a male!! Next time I breed the pair I'll lyk once the nest hatches if there's a male for you to choose from ^u^
I'd like to be pinged for watermelon sugar soap babies please~ You're hatchery is so cute!
I'd like to be pinged for watermelon sugar soap babies please~ You're hatchery is so cute!
art_sig_aa.png
@Hananathenerd77 I'll add you to the ping list!! Thank you so much for saying so OwO <3
@Hananathenerd77 I'll add you to the ping list!! Thank you so much for saying so OwO <3
[center] So sorry for the lack of affiliate bumps D: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3041003][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/763102793233596437/881529465769971722/Beverage_Bar_Bump_Banner.png[/img][/url]
So sorry for the lack of affiliate bumps D:

Beverage_Bar_Bump_Banner.png
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 191 192