Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free Dragons Here.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Piercingeyes I can set up a CR for the Hickory/Wine/Cottoncandy now, if you'd like

Suikerspin x Chemfuel's nest hatches tomorrow, 6/21/2020, and Tardona x Lightning's nest hatches in four days on 6/24/2020.
@Piercingeyes I can set up a CR for the Hickory/Wine/Cottoncandy now, if you'd like

Suikerspin x Chemfuel's nest hatches tomorrow, 6/21/2020, and Tardona x Lightning's nest hatches in four days on 6/24/2020.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
2 new dergs up!
2 new dergs up!
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
@Zikitty I like the new dergs! I’m kind of interested in buying the arcane coatl one.

Also, do you do affiliates at your hatchery? Because I just finished my hatchery from like 6 months ago :>
@Zikitty I like the new dergs! I’m kind of interested in buying the arcane coatl one.

Also, do you do affiliates at your hatchery? Because I just finished my hatchery from like 6 months ago :>
IMG-4924.png xas | she/her | fr+3
english / français

» art shop
» profile dragon
~Bump~ ^^
~Bump~ ^^
english / français

» art shop
» profile dragon
@Piercingeyes Yes, I do affiliates. How should I mention you? I can't exactly squeeze something into my signature... Maybe words?

Should I send Marleigh over in a CR? 1 or 2-way?
@Piercingeyes Yes, I do affiliates. How should I mention you? I can't exactly squeeze something into my signature... Maybe words?

Should I send Marleigh over in a CR? 1 or 2-way?
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
@Zikitty Hi. Add me to pinglist pls! I'd love to see the new hatchies. (I do realize you're outta room. Well, so am I, so I'm more than happy to wait!)
@Zikitty Hi. Add me to pinglist pls! I'd love to see the new hatchies. (I do realize you're outta room. Well, so am I, so I'm more than happy to wait!)
Free dragons!
Sure. @ZiK

Forgot to ping you lol
Sure. @ZiK

Forgot to ping you lol
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
@Zikitty Words would do fine. If you don't mind, can I also mention you as an affiliate in my hatchery?

Also, how much t or g for Marleigh?
@Zikitty Words would do fine. If you don't mind, can I also mention you as an affiliate in my hatchery?

Also, how much t or g for Marleigh?
english / français

» art shop
» profile dragon
@Piercingeyes Sure! I tried adding you in my sig... it didn't work. So I tried something new, and hope it works! Can I use the breeze icon in your signature as a link to your hatchery in the first post?

Uh, you can pay if you want. I just want room in my lair.
@Piercingeyes Sure! I tried adding you in my sig... it didn't work. So I tried something new, and hope it works! Can I use the breeze icon in your signature as a link to your hatchery in the first post?

Uh, you can pay if you want. I just want room in my lair.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
@Zikitty you can use the mist image, that's actually what I was going to do in the first place! And I'll set up a CR for Marleigh. Sorry if the amt. of treasure isn't that much...I'm kinda broke rn :^
@Zikitty you can use the mist image, that's actually what I was going to do in the first place! And I'll set up a CR for Marleigh. Sorry if the amt. of treasure isn't that much...I'm kinda broke rn :^
english / français

» art shop
» profile dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10