Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Imperials with lore & art (2 Left!)
1 2 3
[columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60807519] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/608076/60807519_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][quote]#60807519 "[b]Belneiros[/b]" Imp M XXY Caribbean/Caribbean/Teal Skink/Bee/Thylacine Ice Common [s]300g/kt[/s] 250g/kt [url=https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/552337185441841163/702672781405323345/fr_imperialtriplets_belneiros_preview.png]Art Preview Link[/url] Full-body gijinka, colored, not shaded (Full sized piece to be delivered upon purchase) Comes with outfit suggestion [u]Does not come with apparel[/u] [b]The Gladiator[/b] [i]"This was his birthright, his purpose. The people in the stands did not understand the blood and dirt and pain, but he did, and he was plenty willing to let them observe his work."[/i] [size=2]Lore continued in bio[/size][/quote][/columns] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60807520] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/608076/60807520_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][quote]#60807520 "[b]Nikita[/b]" Imp F XYZ Robin/Azure/Teal Skink/Bee/Thylacine Ice Uncommon [s]300g/kt[/s] 250g/kt [url=https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/552337185441841163/702674635296342016/fr_imperialtriplets_nikita_preview.png]Art Preview Link[/url] Full-body gijinka, colored, not shaded (Full sized piece to be delivered upon purchase) Comes with outfit suggestion [u]Does not come with apparel[/u] [b]The Gamemaster[/b] [i]"In the clearing of the beasts, she was welcome. Among the elk and the bears and squirrels and birds. She sat there, lazily watching the soft chattering and murmuring of the beasts."[/i] [size=2]Lore continued in bio[/size][/quote][/columns] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60807521] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/608076/60807521_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][quote][size=4][b]BOUGHT[/b][/size] #60807521 "[b]Velare[/b]" Imp M XXX Caribbean/Caribbean/Caribbean Skink/Butterfly/Thylacine Ice Common 300g/kt [url=https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/552337185441841163/702674662038962186/fr_imperialtriplets_velare_preview.png]Art Preview Link[/url] Full-body gijinka, colored, not shaded (Full sized piece to be delivered upon purchase) Comes with outfit suggestion [u]Does not come with apparel[/u] [b]The Thief[/b] [i]"They sneered at him, when he walked into town with the pearl clutched in his arms and a glazed-over look in his eyes. They thought he was a murderer; and who wouldn't? Covered in scrapes, bruises and cuts, with that dead look in his eyes and a bloodstained pearl clutched in his claws."[/i] [size=2]Lore continued in bio[/size][/quote][/columns] [indent][u]Rules:[/u][/indent] —Do not edit the art or remove my tag from it (The D with a slash through it) —Do not use the art provided with the dragons for promotions of other products/services (ex: in an art/resource/lore shop) —Do not resell the art without also reselling the dragon —Do not claim credit for the art or as-sold lore —Haggling is acceptable, low-balling isn't. Offers of 50% or under of the stated price will be automatically rejected —I am on FR at least once a day, but my schedule is hectic and I put my real life activities above FR; I will do my best to be prompt when responding to inquiries or finalizing sales but please be patient. If I haven't responded for 24hrs then ping me again, but please do not ping me multiple times within a 24hr span unless it's with different questions —First-come first-serve, so please be respectful! [indent][u]Other Terms:[/u][/indent] All dragons will have their preview art linking back to my profile; I ask you don't change this, or if you do then please add a different credit to me in their bio. These dragons' art may be used in future as portfolio examples for commissions, art shops, etc, by myself. They may also be shared around my social circles to get feedback, on my own social media, etc. [indent][u]Trades[/u][/indent] I'm not currently interested in dragon trades, art trades or item trades, with the exception of unhatched eggs which are an auto-buy for any of the dragons being sold. ----- All of them are on the AH for the asking price of 250g

60807519_350.png
Quote:
#60807519 "Belneiros"
Imp M XXY
Caribbean/Caribbean/Teal
Skink/Bee/Thylacine
Ice Common

300g/kt 250g/kt

Art Preview Link
Full-body gijinka, colored, not shaded
(Full sized piece to be delivered upon purchase)

Comes with outfit suggestion
Does not come with apparel

The Gladiator
"This was his birthright, his purpose. The people in the stands did not understand the blood and dirt and pain, but he did, and he was plenty willing to let them observe his work."
Lore continued in bio

60807520_350.png
Quote:
#60807520 "Nikita"
Imp F XYZ
Robin/Azure/Teal
Skink/Bee/Thylacine
Ice Uncommon

300g/kt 250g/kt

Art Preview Link

The Gamemaster
"In the clearing of the beasts, she was welcome. Among the elk and the bears and squirrels and birds. She sat there, lazily watching the soft chattering and murmuring of the beasts."
Lore continued in bio

60807521_350.png
Quote:
BOUGHT
#60807521 "Velare"
Imp M XXX
Caribbean/Caribbean/Caribbean
Skink/Butterfly/Thylacine
Ice Common

300g/kt

Art Preview Link

The Thief
"They sneered at him, when he walked into town with the pearl clutched in his arms and a glazed-over look in his eyes. They thought he was a murderer; and who wouldn't? Covered in scrapes, bruises and cuts, with that dead look in his eyes and a bloodstained pearl clutched in his claws."
Lore continued in bio
Rules:
—Do not edit the art or remove my tag from it (The D with a slash through it)
—Do not use the art provided with the dragons for promotions of other products/services (ex: in an art/resource/lore shop)
—Do not resell the art without also reselling the dragon
—Do not claim credit for the art or as-sold lore
—Haggling is acceptable, low-balling isn't. Offers of 50% or under of the stated price will be automatically rejected
—I am on FR at least once a day, but my schedule is hectic and I put my real life activities above FR; I will do my best to be prompt when responding to inquiries or finalizing sales but please be patient. If I haven't responded for 24hrs then ping me again, but please do not ping me multiple times within a 24hr span unless it's with different questions
—First-come first-serve, so please be respectful!

Other Terms:
All dragons will have their preview art linking back to my profile; I ask you don't change this, or if you do then please add a different credit to me in their bio.

These dragons' art may be used in future as portfolio examples for commissions, art shops, etc, by myself. They may also be shared around my social circles to get feedback, on my own social media, etc.

Trades
I'm not currently interested in dragon trades, art trades or item trades, with the exception of unhatched eggs which are an auto-buy for any of the dragons being sold.

All of them are on the AH for the asking price of 250g
Scary Storybook [Lore] Progress Report
Shade Constructs [Lineage and Subspecies]
Sector 42 Hatchery [Lineage Dragons]
they/them, lore heavy lair, icicle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bump
Bump
Scary Storybook [Lore] Progress Report
Shade Constructs [Lineage and Subspecies]
Sector 42 Hatchery [Lineage Dragons]
they/them, lore heavy lair, icicle