Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Kit’s PWYW/Free Hatchlings
[I’m subscribed, no need to ping!]

I’ve been hatching a lot of dragons lately and been thinking about doing this so here’s a thread! I’ll try to update this whenever I have new hatchlings I don’t want to hang on to but also don’t want to exalt.

Basically just reply with an offer! I’ll most likely accept whatever you’re willing to give, unless I hatch something super rare.

You can also let me know if you’d like me to breed any of my dragons or if you want to be pinged on a current nest. I like trying new combinations and could often use help picking what to try next.
[I’m subscribed, no need to ping!]

I’ve been hatching a lot of dragons lately and been thinking about doing this so here’s a thread! I’ll try to update this whenever I have new hatchlings I don’t want to hang on to but also don’t want to exalt.

Basically just reply with an offer! I’ll most likely accept whatever you’re willing to give, unless I hatch something super rare.

You can also let me know if you’d like me to breed any of my dragons or if you want to be pinged on a current nest. I like trying new combinations and could often use help picking what to try next.
u0oJQXi.png
3gYCB.gif AGU8h.gif uCVOi.gif Y7dPq.gif MElFA.gif 5wCDz.gif IO2U4.gif bTZCf.gif znBIE.gif ZtK5A.gif 3qakE.gif 1hHSK.gif uRNEO.gif FmEYI.gif
(No hatchlings for sale rn)
(No hatchlings for sale rn)
u0oJQXi.png
3gYCB.gif AGU8h.gif uCVOi.gif Y7dPq.gif MElFA.gif 5wCDz.gif IO2U4.gif bTZCf.gif znBIE.gif ZtK5A.gif 3qakE.gif 1hHSK.gif uRNEO.gif FmEYI.gif
[Dragons I’m willing to let go of for free, just let me know if you want one]

-

(None rn)
[Dragons I’m willing to let go of for free, just let me know if you want one]

-

(None rn)
u0oJQXi.png
PINGLIST: (no one yet)
PINGLIST: (no one yet)
u0oJQXi.png
@TidbitKit, may I have the earth rare one please
@TidbitKit, may I have the earth rare one please
@LadyCara2 sure! Sending over
@LadyCara2 sure! Sending over
u0oJQXi.png
Added new hatchling
Added new hatchling
u0oJQXi.png
Heya! May I have this gal? Thanks! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59922638] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/599227/59922638_350.png[/img] [/url]
Heya! May I have this gal? Thanks!
59922638_350.png
sunflower-lake-20230628113456-2.png
@KilGon030

Sure thing!
@KilGon030

Sure thing!
u0oJQXi.png