Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] G1 Lair Purge, XYYs + XXYs
1 2 3 4 5
@Twizz

I'm mostly interested in trading for other doubles and maybe some sprites? I think I'm missing an arcane sprite and light but I certainly don't expect a light sprite for him lol
@Twizz

I'm mostly interested in trading for other doubles and maybe some sprites? I think I'm missing an arcane sprite and light but I certainly don't expect a light sprite for him lol
RV0wL8I.png
@Yukorusshi

The lowest I could go for Suijin is 6kg, but I can't haggle much with Elias considering he was bought for 15kg so I won't be going lower than 10kg. As for the XXY Plat/Hunter, I'm not really sure on a price for him so honestly give me a price and I'll check it out!
@Yukorusshi

The lowest I could go for Suijin is 6kg, but I can't haggle much with Elias considering he was bought for 15kg so I won't be going lower than 10kg. As for the XXY Plat/Hunter, I'm not really sure on a price for him so honestly give me a price and I'll check it out!
RV0wL8I.png
@1Sash1
I can do 6kG for Suijin!
I think tho I will not take in Elias atm esp since I saw somebody else being interested in him hhh
For the plat bean-
I have a double plat boy with latte tert which is really matchy as capsule and I bought him for 10kG-
Since Hunter isnt too matchy though and I might leave it off entirely I was thinking of like- 8kG or smth?
I understand if that's too low for you though considering his MG

I will take Suijin for sure though!
@1Sash1
I can do 6kG for Suijin!
I think tho I will not take in Elias atm esp since I saw somebody else being interested in him hhh
For the plat bean-
I have a double plat boy with latte tert which is really matchy as capsule and I bought him for 10kG-
Since Hunter isnt too matchy though and I might leave it off entirely I was thinking of like- 8kG or smth?
I understand if that's too low for you though considering his MG

I will take Suijin for sure though!
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
@Yukorusshi

Awesome! I sent Suijin in a PA! I understand you passing on Elias, as for the XXY plat boy, I might just take you up on your offer but I'd like to wait a few more days before deciding. If no one else takes interest in him I can send him to you in a PA for 8kg if you'd like?
@Yukorusshi

Awesome! I sent Suijin in a PA! I understand you passing on Elias, as for the XXY plat boy, I might just take you up on your offer but I'd like to wait a few more days before deciding. If no one else takes interest in him I can send him to you in a PA for 8kg if you'd like?
RV0wL8I.png
@1Sash1 Yes that sounds fine with me! I would be happy too if he found a home that could make more use of his tert so if somebody drops in and wants him more I'm alright with that!
@1Sash1 Yes that sounds fine with me! I would be happy too if he found a home that could make more use of his tert so if somebody drops in and wants him more I'm alright with that!
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
if i liked doubles u KNOW i'd go for that double teal girl
if i liked doubles u KNOW i'd go for that double teal girl
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
@1Sash1

I like Ezekiel!
I have a few regular gen1s in the front of my lair that I wouldn't mind offering as a trade / partial for him, including some doubles.
Another double; I'm not super attached to most of my dragons so if you see any that are solid feel free to pipe in.
I only have 3.8kG on me in pure funds at the moment but if there are specific items you're looking for I can try and throw some of those in; I also offer art but that's not on your list of accepted currency

@1Sash1

I like Ezekiel!
I have a few regular gen1s in the front of my lair that I wouldn't mind offering as a trade / partial for him, including some doubles.
Another double; I'm not super attached to most of my dragons so if you see any that are solid feel free to pipe in.
I only have 3.8kG on me in pure funds at the moment but if there are specific items you're looking for I can try and throw some of those in; I also offer art but that's not on your list of accepted currency

@Zeruzeru

Heyo! I had a look at your lair but no G1s I saw are quite for me, very cute double though! If not for the peacock primary I'd love him to pieces ;w; As for items I accept, generally I love old fest items from 2013 and 2014 as well as any gem MP stuff

While I'm open to taking art as currency (should probably put that on the front page) it really depends on the art. I'm fine with adopts, chibis, and other kinds of styles so long as they're dragons!
@Zeruzeru

Heyo! I had a look at your lair but no G1s I saw are quite for me, very cute double though! If not for the peacock primary I'd love him to pieces ;w; As for items I accept, generally I love old fest items from 2013 and 2014 as well as any gem MP stuff

While I'm open to taking art as currency (should probably put that on the front page) it really depends on the art. I'm fine with adopts, chibis, and other kinds of styles so long as they're dragons!
RV0wL8I.png
bump~
bump~
@1Sash1

So are you not taking any (pre-2016) holiday apparel/skins/familiars? Just want to clarify! Have a couple high gem holiday items I'm willing to part with for that teal girl :)

Edit: and that thistle boy (Oh I'm going to go bankrupt)
@1Sash1

So are you not taking any (pre-2016) holiday apparel/skins/familiars? Just want to clarify! Have a couple high gem holiday items I'm willing to part with for that teal girl :)

Edit: and that thistle boy (Oh I'm going to go bankrupt)
C5V5o0z.png[/url]
1 2 3 4 5