Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~~ Bluedragon’s Lair Purge ~~ Gen 1s
1 2 3
@bluedragon do you have a price in mind on Stormy?
@bluedragon do you have a price in mind on Stormy?
rYp8BR7.png
@sakanapanda

For

Seaswamp - 1k gems
Struck - 100 gens
Mezmer - 2k gems

I can do holds if needed.
@sakanapanda

For

Seaswamp - 1k gems
Struck - 100 gens
Mezmer - 2k gems

I can do holds if needed.
35326_s.gif
@bedfordblack

Looking at 300 gems for him
@bedfordblack

Looking at 300 gems for him
35326_s.gif
~Bump~
~Bump~
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon would you hold the three of them for me? Also, would you be able to slightly lower the price of Seaswamp and Mezmer, particularly Mezmer as he has already bred? I was thinking around 1500-1700 for all, if that'd be okay. Split would be 100g, 7-800g and 7-800g respectively ^^ Please let me know your thoughts!
@Bluedragon would you hold the three of them for me? Also, would you be able to slightly lower the price of Seaswamp and Mezmer, particularly Mezmer as he has already bred? I was thinking around 1500-1700 for all, if that'd be okay. Split would be 100g, 7-800g and 7-800g respectively ^^ Please let me know your thoughts!
HDlVg7g.png
@Bluedragon oof, I'm scared to ask, but how much were you thinking for Kyanite?
@Bluedragon oof, I'm scared to ask, but how much were you thinking for Kyanite?
4c6SUnQ.png iLqXG8X.pngldOcwDe.png6H5Lxw8.png
@sakanapanda

Now your bite is a lot harder then before, but I’m not going to let these petty’s to run wild with price. That just TOO low of what I imagine they be. Especially Mezmer since there’s no better combo with gene’s on the market. Yes his been bred once but they are all named. (Only two children). I’ll throw you a better deal.. 2,500 gems for all three and willing to hold them for you to. Just a reminder too, since this is what my lair theme was I can still rethink of selling them, so you have to persuade me to a trade~~

@TheChurchGrim
He can be for 1k gems actually 2500 gems since his 7 digit!
@sakanapanda

Now your bite is a lot harder then before, but I’m not going to let these petty’s to run wild with price. That just TOO low of what I imagine they be. Especially Mezmer since there’s no better combo with gene’s on the market. Yes his been bred once but they are all named. (Only two children). I’ll throw you a better deal.. 2,500 gems for all three and willing to hold them for you to. Just a reminder too, since this is what my lair theme was I can still rethink of selling them, so you have to persuade me to a trade~~

@TheChurchGrim
He can be for 1k gems actually 2500 gems since his 7 digit!
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon aaaaayy, yeah, I expected he'd be outta my price range c: Thank you for the reply!
@Bluedragon aaaaayy, yeah, I expected he'd be outta my price range c: Thank you for the reply!
4c6SUnQ.png iLqXG8X.pngldOcwDe.png6H5Lxw8.png
@Bluedragon I'll take it in that case ^^ Thank you for giving me a nicer trade, I do appreciate it! After thinking it through as well as the genes I do see why my offer was too low, I'll have the 2500g in hopefully around a week :) If you wish, you may send a cr beforehand for me to accept!
@Bluedragon I'll take it in that case ^^ Thank you for giving me a nicer trade, I do appreciate it! After thinking it through as well as the genes I do see why my offer was too low, I'll have the 2500g in hopefully around a week :) If you wish, you may send a cr beforehand for me to accept!
HDlVg7g.png
@sakanapanda

I have gene these babies on my own so they are very dearly to me. That’s the lowest I’ll go for them. I have set up crossroads so you can accept it anytime. (Plus lock them into place so they don’t go anywhere).
Good luck on you hunt!
@sakanapanda

I have gene these babies on my own so they are very dearly to me. That’s the lowest I’ll go for them. I have set up crossroads so you can accept it anytime. (Plus lock them into place so they don’t go anywhere).
Good luck on you hunt!
35326_s.gif
1 2 3