Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 4 Digit Dragon [S] Will take CS
1 2
@Awiens

Hello there C:

I've been a member of CS since 2009 & have a pretty decent collection. May I ask what CS you might be seeking for Tiberius as I'm quite interested!

My CS username is NiTi.

If interested, please feel free to contact me via FR PM or whatever is most convenient for you.

Thank you!
@Awiens

Hello there C:

I've been a member of CS since 2009 & have a pretty decent collection. May I ask what CS you might be seeking for Tiberius as I'm quite interested!

My CS username is NiTi.

If interested, please feel free to contact me via FR PM or whatever is most convenient for you.

Thank you!
jA0Unwf.png lfpb_by_anuacyl-d889j33.png 2h6gdhe.png
I've kinda started to set my heart on a Shadow 4dig... though... Gosh, I do rather like his colors.

60kg is about my max right now and don't know I'd go over that for not-Shadow, so maybe it's moot. I'm interested to keep my eye on him, though ^^
I've kinda started to set my heart on a Shadow 4dig... though... Gosh, I do rather like his colors.

60kg is about my max right now and don't know I'd go over that for not-Shadow, so maybe it's moot. I'm interested to keep my eye on him, though ^^

ph5dSKL.png 1404540.pngoY137o1.png

PnMOl6X.gif

dragonpsyche_umbra.pngshadow-mercs-small-banner_zpssyrro27z.png
Wow, love him. Wish I was rich!

Last time I saw a 4 digit sell, she sold for closer to the 80 or 90kg range i'm pretty sure. And she had a much uglier offspring list than him. ONLY two kids!? That is awesome and uncommon. I bet you will get a lot.

Good luck selling him!
Wow, love him. Wish I was rich!

Last time I saw a 4 digit sell, she sold for closer to the 80 or 90kg range i'm pretty sure. And she had a much uglier offspring list than him. ONLY two kids!? That is awesome and uncommon. I bet you will get a lot.

Good luck selling him!
RIQ2y3S.png
@Awiens oh my gosh. he's beautiful.

Are you willing to hold him? I could reasonably come up with 70kg if I take a couple art commissions but a lot of my money currently is in the form of easy-to-sell items (eggs/wildclaw scrolls) so I'd need to liquidate it. Though again he could be worth more ^^;
@Awiens oh my gosh. he's beautiful.

Are you willing to hold him? I could reasonably come up with 70kg if I take a couple art commissions but a lot of my money currently is in the form of easy-to-sell items (eggs/wildclaw scrolls) so I'd need to liquidate it. Though again he could be worth more ^^;
g3ZG4CP.pngsQrgzlm.pnguFc5QtW.pngu9JzwrF.pngzQBG3Rv.png7qIvKq8.png
@BiscuitTheDog
Mainly OMGSRs !

@NiTi1
I'll take a look later and see if anything interests me that you have !!

@Grovey

Possibly ! I wanna wait a tiny bit longer see if any other offers pour in ! But i am def interested in 70kG if you can manage to get that together.
@BiscuitTheDog
Mainly OMGSRs !

@NiTi1
I'll take a look later and see if anything interests me that you have !!

@Grovey

Possibly ! I wanna wait a tiny bit longer see if any other offers pour in ! But i am def interested in 70kG if you can manage to get that together.
Quote:
Please Check out my Sales thread ! I have some Low digits (6 and 7) Level 25's fully stoned and statted ! And some nice Gen1's !!
Click here to check it out !
@Awiens I have an OMGSR UR galaxy cat if that interests you!
@Awiens I have an OMGSR UR galaxy cat if that interests you!
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
Oh a plague baby. Yes, I think I can come up with something.
Oh a plague baby. Yes, I think I can come up with something.
Y3kY2LN.png
@Awiens

I have a UR avocado I can offer and a 09 VR if your interested
@Awiens

I have a UR avocado I can offer and a 09 VR if your interested
@Awiens
Me, the person I am, was highly intrigued by the fact a 4-digit was being sold. The fact there are some still around and willing to be sold was super surprising to me! The problem is that I can't offer pure, something other users here can definitely give you. So, out of curiosity, I checked the most valuable thing I own....a Bone Fiend.

After looking around, it looked like the last Bone Fiend sold for ~160kg, which is way higher than what you're looking for your boy. As much as I would love your boy, the price difference is too high for me.

I wish you the best of luck selling him. He is a fantastic dragon and it's not every day that you see a dragon like him being offered for sale. Consider this a little bump because I feel some users would enjoy seeing a dragon like him.

Quick edit: I did a dumb and listed wrong numbers. Sorry about that. I don't really go looking for stuff like this.
@Awiens
Me, the person I am, was highly intrigued by the fact a 4-digit was being sold. The fact there are some still around and willing to be sold was super surprising to me! The problem is that I can't offer pure, something other users here can definitely give you. So, out of curiosity, I checked the most valuable thing I own....a Bone Fiend.

After looking around, it looked like the last Bone Fiend sold for ~160kg, which is way higher than what you're looking for your boy. As much as I would love your boy, the price difference is too high for me.

I wish you the best of luck selling him. He is a fantastic dragon and it's not every day that you see a dragon like him being offered for sale. Consider this a little bump because I feel some users would enjoy seeing a dragon like him.

Quick edit: I did a dumb and listed wrong numbers. Sorry about that. I don't really go looking for stuff like this.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
dang, i wish i had the funds
all i could offer is art
ah well, here's a friendly bump
dang, i wish i had the funds
all i could offer is art
ah well, here's a friendly bump
isKD8b7.pngjOdmNEF.gif3oZFknA.pnggzm9m1T.png8dl44zX.pngQr6tX5g.pngXkGU4ms.gifvm7mN7X.gif
LsrqPUv.png
Cig1Dl6.png
KgVQIRc.png
xo4eyq6.png
iJgGlJd.png
iqrclgy.png
DzMZn6q.pngIsVae30.png
EvS3mMl.png
1 2