Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragon Grab Bag/ Sale
1 2 3 4
@Theglasslibrary
hi! I'm new but I think I have enough money to do this. Can I take two grab bags? I think the price is 18k since I have 2 of the discounts. They are so pretty, but before I accept , are these dragons breedable?
@Theglasslibrary
hi! I'm new but I think I have enough money to do this. Can I take two grab bags? I think the price is 18k since I have 2 of the discounts. They are so pretty, but before I accept , are these dragons breedable?
@DragonRangoon so both bags together is normally 30KT/G. It looks like you are eligible for 30% off between the new account discount (the discounts are good for verrying ammounts so if these weren't the two you meant please let me know) and the dominating flight discount so that would make your total 21KT/G as for if they are breedable I am not sure exactly what you mean. Some of them are related and some are still on breading cool downs though.
@DragonRangoon so both bags together is normally 30KT/G. It looks like you are eligible for 30% off between the new account discount (the discounts are good for verrying ammounts so if these weren't the two you meant please let me know) and the dominating flight discount so that would make your total 21KT/G as for if they are breedable I am not sure exactly what you mean. Some of them are related and some are still on breading cool downs though.
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4