Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H]Cryptid Coffee Co.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 86 87
@Casteller Sure thing! That dragon has been removed from the AH for a few days. Let us know what you decide! [emoji=coatl love size=1]
@Casteller Sure thing! That dragon has been removed from the AH for a few days. Let us know what you decide!
@SnowMewDraws

Hey!
I decided I am gonna buy him after all! I couldn't get enough of his pretty goat eyes :D
If you could send a CR, that would be awesome!
I believe the AH price you were selling him for was 24000 treasure? If so, I can pay that!
@SnowMewDraws

Hey!
I decided I am gonna buy him after all! I couldn't get enough of his pretty goat eyes :D
If you could send a CR, that would be awesome!
I believe the AH price you were selling him for was 24000 treasure? If so, I can pay that!
UFGqClF.png hmm ozliMMF.png
Cas
FR +3
they/them
13-A85-D08-9-A31-4-AB8-8302-1-D6-D960-AF54-C.png
Please spell my
username correctly!
UFGqClF.png
hi
ozliMMF.png
@Casteller Sure thing! I set up the CR. We hope he serves you well!
@Casteller Sure thing! I set up the CR. We hope he serves you well!
@SnowMewDraws
hello! I was wondering if you do reserves? I'd be interested in a male w fade/blend from Quantum & Metalla ! :)
@SnowMewDraws
hello! I was wondering if you do reserves? I'd be interested in a male w fade/blend from Quantum & Metalla ! :)
Hi @theboywholived! Thank you for your interest in Quantum and Metalla hatchlings! We don't do direct reserves, but you can sign up for our pinglist on the front page and add a note as to which pairs you're interested in! We try really hard to communicate efficiently through our pinglist. [center][emoji=coatl love size=2]
Hi @theboywholived! Thank you for your interest in Quantum and Metalla hatchlings! We don't do direct reserves, but you can sign up for our pinglist on the front page and add a note as to which pairs you're interested in! We try really hard to communicate efficiently through our pinglist.
@SnowMewDraws sure! i'll do that instead :D
can i be added to the ping for a male fromquantim & metalla?
@SnowMewDraws sure! i'll do that instead :D
can i be added to the ping for a male fromquantim & metalla?
@theboywholived Sure thing! Added and we'll hopefully see you again in about 15 days~
@theboywholived Sure thing! Added and we'll hopefully see you again in about 15 days~
Hello everyone! First of all, a warm welcome to all of our new shoppers! Welcome in and we're glad you have taken the time to visit us~ [center][emoji=coatl happy size=2][/center] Today, we have a full ping - for we have a large update! There are many new [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2813868#post_42070738]Hatchlings[/url], one new multi in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2813868#post_42070739]Special Sales[/url], and an updated list for our [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2813868#post_42070762]Success Stories[/url]! Have a look~ And as always, please let us know if you have any questions [emoji=heart size=1] Pinglist: [i]was here[/i]
Hello everyone! First of all, a warm welcome to all of our new shoppers! Welcome in and we're glad you have taken the time to visit us~

Today, we have a full ping - for we have a large update! There are many new Hatchlings, one new multi in Special Sales, and an updated list for our Success Stories! Have a look~ And as always, please let us know if you have any questions

Pinglist:
was here
Hello; may I purchase #60886141 with treasure please? (I love the coffee shop theme here, by the way) @SnowMewDraws
Hello; may I purchase #60886141 with treasure please? (I love the coffee shop theme here, by the way) @SnowMewDraws
@Yternyty Yes of course! I'll set up the PA right away!
@Yternyty Yes of course! I'll set up the PA right away!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 86 87