Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H]Cryptid Coffee Co.
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
@snailgiiirl Ah yeah, someone bought that one. And our friend who breeds those hasn't played in a while. Next time @Brightvale is on, we can let her know you're interested and maybe put the parents in a nest!
@snailgiiirl Ah yeah, someone bought that one. And our friend who breeds those hasn't played in a while. Next time @Brightvale is on, we can let her know you're interested and maybe put the parents in a nest!
[quote name="SnowMewKat" date="2022-08-20 08:39:57" ] @snailgiiirl Ah yeah, someone bought that one. And our friend who breeds those hasn't played in a while. Next time @Brightvale is on, we can let her know you're interested and maybe put the parents in a nest! [/quote] thank you sm!! but i actually already found a similar girl and it's fine : ) but i would love to be added to pinglist for any rosy/pink dergs and pink-blue-violet koi variations! they're so pretty!!
SnowMewKat wrote on 2022-08-20 08:39:57:

thank you sm!! but i actually already found a similar girl and it's fine : )
but i would love to be added to pinglist for any rosy/pink dergs and pink-blue-violet koi variations! they're so pretty!!
fdb1d8423debf8f30fe4150867be8385473f7c23.png
@snailgiiirl Okay will do!
@snailgiiirl Okay will do!
is this hatchery still active? :0
if not i hope everyone is doing well!!
is this hatchery still active? :0
if not i hope everyone is doing well!!
mvO7hvU.pngXziknOW.pngCjZPX07.pngVCfSZFe.png
@FreeWinged aww, def not active, but thank you for your kind thoughts! We're all doing well, just onto other things at the moment <3
@FreeWinged aww, def not active, but thank you for your kind thoughts! We're all doing well, just onto other things at the moment <3
[center][emoji=black gem size=3]Affi. Bump[emoji=black gem size=3][/center]
Affi. Bump
BfZxIAq.png
every time someone bumps this thread, i am reminded this is still my favourite hatchery
every time someone bumps this thread, i am reminded this is still my favourite hatchery
hi staff could i please have clarinet apparel? i love you

6XCD9ya.png
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87