Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Beaky's Babies (A Hatchery)
1 2 ... 560 561 562 563 564 ... 583 584
@rubeusbeaky

well the ones that are available that is
@rubeusbeaky

well the ones that are available that is
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
@Glacecakes - Yes, right after ^_^. Unfortunately, the Stormy Night Coatls were claimed by reservation. Would you like to reserve a future Indigo Koi hatchling?
@Glacecakes - Yes, right after ^_^. Unfortunately, the Stormy Night Coatls were claimed by reservation. Would you like to reserve a future Indigo Koi hatchling?
SzyZ9Qt.png0y7YVFU.pngPQINyCN.gif
@rubeisbeaky yes plssss
@rubeisbeaky yes plssss
iO2X60T.png
[center]Hi! Is this baby still available? Id love to purchase. [img]https://i.imgur.com/al9dwrd.png[/img][/center]
Hi! Is this baby still available? Id love to purchase.
al9dwrd.png
8Sg6vde.png 35CN9Cr.png
@teighlor - Pinglist gets first dibs for the first 24 hours. If the Spiral goes unclaimed by tomorrow, he'll be all yours! I will let you know.
@teighlor - Pinglist gets first dibs for the first 24 hours. If the Spiral goes unclaimed by tomorrow, he'll be all yours! I will let you know.
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3311438/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/32Zp9V3.jpeg[/img][/url]
32Zp9V3.jpeg
lBAeamY.gif 1vAtYxM.png
bet5sUl.png
fsKmPCy.png
uVEyOnT.png
pkY2oAO.png
U5FwfXV.png
FBhgews.png
3hKoziR.png
l8NOdbs.png
6O6zh1S.png
mlHpBMC.png
yI8DMou.png
@rubeusbeaky Is the Toadstool boyo still available? >_> If so, I would love him for gems please <3
@rubeusbeaky Is the Toadstool boyo still available? >_> If so, I would love him for gems please <3
they/them || ace polyam || adhd/asd || artist || writer || moron
incapable of shutting the heck up
i gatekeep my interests but the gate is a floodgate and im keeping it open
unfortunately, i will elaborate.
Hi Beaky! Great lot of babies this time! Can I please make a reservation for an Indigo Koi from Stormy Night? Do you want info on specific gender and stuff we are most interested in too or just the color?

Also - I don't have time to look through all pairs at the moment, but are we allowed to make multiple reservations at the same time? For different pairs, ofc. I'm on your general pinglist because there are so many pairs I love - but I can make specific pinglist adds if you'd prefer that instead. :)
Hi Beaky! Great lot of babies this time! Can I please make a reservation for an Indigo Koi from Stormy Night? Do you want info on specific gender and stuff we are most interested in too or just the color?

Also - I don't have time to look through all pairs at the moment, but are we allowed to make multiple reservations at the same time? For different pairs, ofc. I'm on your general pinglist because there are so many pairs I love - but I can make specific pinglist adds if you'd prefer that instead. :)
Wind-Network.png
Can I purchase the other Sanguine flecks if it's still available? :)
Can I purchase the other Sanguine flecks if it's still available? :)
Wind-Network.png
@malafight - Yes indeed, one Toadstool coming your way!

@NovaDrakkon - Yes! Sanguine Flecks Never night, headed to you.
Multiple reservations are great! And if you make reservations, you don't need to join specific pinglists, too. Happy to reserve you a future Stormy Night with Indigo Koi, and yes, if you have a preference for gender, breed, eyes, anything, let me know.
@malafight - Yes indeed, one Toadstool coming your way!

@NovaDrakkon - Yes! Sanguine Flecks Never night, headed to you.
Multiple reservations are great! And if you make reservations, you don't need to join specific pinglists, too. Happy to reserve you a future Stormy Night with Indigo Koi, and yes, if you have a preference for gender, breed, eyes, anything, let me know.
1 2 ... 560 561 562 563 564 ... 583 584