Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Super Uglies! Surprise Dragons With Art!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Edit: I read the post wrong, apologies. May I buy egg 3 from "Not even starmap can save you now" please?
Edit: I read the post wrong, apologies. May I buy egg 3 from "Not even starmap can save you now" please?
@MothiestNihil

I'd love to take an egg! I assume the 5 egg nest is the one that's available? If so, I think I'll go with egg #5!
@MothiestNihil

I'd love to take an egg! I assume the 5 egg nest is the one that's available? If so, I think I'll go with egg #5!
Forum-Signature.png
can i reserve an egg from not even statmap can save you?
can i reserve an egg from not even statmap can save you?
@rainbowometal Thanks for warning me! I am literally allergic to formatting a thing on my first try. I'll reserve the egg for you!

@DrakeDynasty Alright! Is it fine to get you egg #4 from Not Even Starmap can save you now?

@Decaffeinated Of course!

@playerpichu I'll make note of that.

And like that, all eggs are reserved! : B You guys can send me payment over CR or via a message and I'll see you when your babies have cooked enough!
@rainbowometal Thanks for warning me! I am literally allergic to formatting a thing on my first try. I'll reserve the egg for you!

@DrakeDynasty Alright! Is it fine to get you egg #4 from Not Even Starmap can save you now?

@Decaffeinated Of course!

@playerpichu I'll make note of that.

And like that, all eggs are reserved! : B You guys can send me payment over CR or via a message and I'll see you when your babies have cooked enough!
9OwxTVJ.png
I'm holding out for "I Will Sue You For Making Me See These" lol. I also have to clear out lair space. When you put them on a nest I'll go ahead and reserve an egg, unless you need me to do that now.
I'm holding out for "I Will Sue You For Making Me See These" lol. I also have to clear out lair space. When you put them on a nest I'll go ahead and reserve an egg, unless you need me to do that now.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@Mothiestnihil yes that’s fine :) so it’s 10g right?
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
can i reserve just. any egg idc which fnbdjd
can i reserve just. any egg idc which fnbdjd
60eldD0.gif
Xb6XvIZ.pngOETsgJU.png
yPlj8ew.pnggTTW2gA.png
KXqgAVm.pngrUoKR6y.png
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
[quote name="DrakeDynasty" date="2020-01-17 08:31:13" ] @Mothiestnihil yes that’s fine :) so it’s 10g right? [/quote] Read the nest info and you will find the price there! It's 5g : D
DrakeDynasty wrote on 2020-01-17 08:31:13:

Read the nest info and you will find the price there! It's 5g : D
9OwxTVJ.png
@MothiestNihill Hi there, I love this. I also love Visual Vibe Check. Could you add me to the pinglist for them?
@MothiestNihill Hi there, I love this. I also love Visual Vibe Check. Could you add me to the pinglist for them?
X6p8Dl.png
@MothiestNihil
I would like to pay with treasure, and I just wanted to confirm that 1:500 is still the ration, since that would make 5 gems be 2500 treasure, which seems mighty low!
@MothiestNihil
I would like to pay with treasure, and I just wanted to confirm that 1:500 is still the ration, since that would make 5 gems be 2500 treasure, which seems mighty low!
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14