Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Rainbow Riot Hatchery - closed
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Can I be added to the pan pride pinglist, specifically candycane primary? I know there's one for sale now, but I can't take in anymore dergs bc of WvP push ;-; but I'd love to be pinged in the future, those babies are the perfect pride eye soar/show stopper, I LOVE this pairing
Can I be added to the pan pride pinglist, specifically candycane primary? I know there's one for sale now, but I can't take in anymore dergs bc of WvP push ;-; but I'd love to be pinged in the future, those babies are the perfect pride eye soar/show stopper, I LOVE this pairing
nY6wW9G.gif fpqmTQ7.pngWurSB3C.gif
@Hawkeyyee

could I be added to the bi pinglist please?
@Hawkeyyee

could I be added to the bi pinglist please?
Na5WGHa.png
@moonstrucksmorns @EnglishRose

Adding you shortly! :)
@moonstrucksmorns @EnglishRose

Adding you shortly! :)
lBm66wW.gif
General: @Gouyen @summermagpie @yumerine @zanerak21@nerdofnerds @TheAceOfSpades @EnglishRose @Nofsky8

Ace: @FlamingDragon02 @moonmoonfoxwolf @imaginewagons420

Pan: @sammsy @Commie @Luzili @moonstrucksmorns

New babies up in my Guest tab! Click Here

Forgive me for not linking them in the hatchery, im aggressively partaking in WvP push and in saying such, I will accept adult fodder for any of these children as payment!

1 adult for the Ace and 2 adult for the Pan! :D
General: @Gouyen @summermagpie @yumerine @zanerak21@nerdofnerds @TheAceOfSpades @EnglishRose @Nofsky8

Ace: @FlamingDragon02 @moonmoonfoxwolf @imaginewagons420

Pan: @sammsy @Commie @Luzili @moonstrucksmorns

New babies up in my Guest tab! Click Here

Forgive me for not linking them in the hatchery, im aggressively partaking in WvP push and in saying such, I will accept adult fodder for any of these children as payment!

1 adult for the Ace and 2 adult for the Pan! :D
lBm66wW.gif
Can I be added to the pan pinglist please!
Can I be added to the pan pinglist please!
+1 hours FR time
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
Could I be added to the Lesbabs pinglist?
Could I be added to the Lesbabs pinglist?
!! signature under construction !!
hi! could i also be added to the lesbabs pinglist?
hi! could i also be added to the lesbabs pinglist?
» Coke
he/they FRT+2
CPMK3ES.gif PNzNy7j.png
Hey there, want to be affiliates? My hatchery is not all pride themed, but I do have several pride breeding pairs and am working on getting more! I'd love to team up with other pride hatcheries to give our customers the best chances of finding the dragon they need!
Hey there, want to be affiliates? My hatchery is not all pride themed, but I do have several pride breeding pairs and am working on getting more! I'd love to team up with other pride hatcheries to give our customers the best chances of finding the dragon they need!
Come visit the Tidepool Hatchery!

water-banner-3_zps1eafde0d.gif
@Pipirii
Can i be added to the ace pinglist please?
@Pipirii
Can i be added to the ace pinglist please?
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
May i please be added to the pan ping list. Thank you
May i please be added to the pan ping list. Thank you
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16