Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Minions of Darkness- #666 Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@00Riku00
Absolutely!
@00Riku00
Absolutely!

PicsArt_01-20-09.07.27.png
Pazuzu & Azazel
@candygoth12 @00Riku00

New wicked demon spawn have arrived from Pazuzu & Azazel! Check out the Spawned Minions section to adopt a little hellian!
Pazuzu & Azazel
@candygoth12 @00Riku00

New wicked demon spawn have arrived from Pazuzu & Azazel! Check out the Spawned Minions section to adopt a little hellian!

@1000unicorns @MiniPandaBuns @deathstalker @cheesypickles62 @Venusambassador @rosesinger @furiku @echoghost @wolfandcrow @GrimdarkRoxy @JayChirps @kumatan @beany121 @pheoniz @XBloodThirstyX @DancingSkye @Vaixation @Edgemere @SmudgedSkies @AloneTogether @00Riku0

Wicked G5 offspring from Pazuzu & Azazel now available! Mother is a G1 to preserve this lovely hellish bloodline!
@1000unicorns @MiniPandaBuns @deathstalker @cheesypickles62 @Venusambassador @rosesinger @furiku @echoghost @wolfandcrow @GrimdarkRoxy @JayChirps @kumatan @beany121 @pheoniz @XBloodThirstyX @DancingSkye @Vaixation @Edgemere @SmudgedSkies @AloneTogether @00Riku0

Wicked G5 offspring from Pazuzu & Azazel now available! Mother is a G1 to preserve this lovely hellish bloodline!

@RavenKara

Hi! Is there a way I could prepay for a rare eyed baby from Abaddon? :)
@RavenKara

Hi! Is there a way I could prepay for a rare eyed baby from Abaddon? :)
VYQwMuq.gif
@wolfandcrow
Of course! I take prepay on facet/goat. They're 650g and you'll see your name right on the front page under Prepays.
When a rare eye baby is born the first person on the list gets a ping. If they pass on it, the next gets a ping and so on. Prepays are filled in the order they're received.
@wolfandcrow
Of course! I take prepay on facet/goat. They're 650g and you'll see your name right on the front page under Prepays.
When a rare eye baby is born the first person on the list gets a ping. If they pass on it, the next gets a ping and so on. Prepays are filled in the order they're received.

@RavenKara
Oh cool! And that’s fine :3 should I go ahead and send you the CR? :)
@RavenKara
Oh cool! And that’s fine :3 should I go ahead and send you the CR? :)
VYQwMuq.gif
@wolfandcrow
Yep! I'll put your name on the prepay list when payment is recieved!
@wolfandcrow
Yep! I'll put your name on the prepay list when payment is recieved!

Rise minions
Rise minions

Rise minions!
Rise minions!

Ariiiise!
Ariiiise!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10