Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~*Opaline Dream Hatchery*~ ON HIATUS
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
I was stuck between getting Dahae or Vriska cause they're both lovely, but I really loved the veined on Dahae <3 I'm thinking about making her a permababy and giving her dark sclera! And I'll try to remember the discount next time <3
I was stuck between getting Dahae or Vriska cause they're both lovely, but I really loved the veined on Dahae <3 I'm thinking about making her a permababy and giving her dark sclera! And I'll try to remember the discount next time <3
xOnmpDl.png
@spacealienlost sounds gorgeous!! I'm honoured you love the babies I sell here so much <3 <3 <3 and no pressure! just letting you know I appreciate the support!
@spacealienlost sounds gorgeous!! I'm honoured you love the babies I sell here so much <3 <3 <3 and no pressure! just letting you know I appreciate the support!
19739675_HzqPDkhLwt4NzgH.png
@mystimew
:o Can I get Lacuna????
@mystimew
:o Can I get Lacuna????
xOnmpDl.png
yes, i'll send pa! gems or treasure? and would you like me to apply discount?
@spacealienlost
yes, i'll send pa! gems or treasure? and would you like me to apply discount?
@spacealienlost
@mystimew
I can pay with treasure and sure thing ^^ I'll buy him as soon as I can I'm in class right now ;-;
@mystimew
I can pay with treasure and sure thing ^^ I'll buy him as soon as I can I'm in class right now ;-;
xOnmpDl.png
not a problem, he's reserved for you. @spacealienlost
not a problem, he's reserved for you. @spacealienlost
Thank you!
Thank you!
xOnmpDl.png
[center][size=7]New Pair! "Teacups", an official subspecies![/size] [size=2]I decided not to ping you all, but I wanted to make a post anyways! so if you're here, thanks![/size] [size=5]I have a special new pair for you all: I call it Green Tea![/size] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/19738308_mjpnkE6BNNOlSjg.png[/img] @yumerine and I have become friends, I like to think, and they recently started a subspecies thread for Teacup dragons! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2815346](If you'd like to learn more about them, click here!)[/url] The teacups I breed here are 100% official teacup dragons, with the father even being bred by Yume themself. I'm breeding the "regular teacup" variety, with a wide tertiary colour range. If there's a specific colour you want for your teacup's liquid, you can let me know and I will even ping you only when I hatch tea babies with that colour! All teacup hatchlings from Opaline Dream will have the subspecies' banner in their bio (which you can do with what you will), and I think i'll include the official lore snippets Yume wrote up regarding the colour of the liquid and how it reflects the personality of that derg. [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2815346#post_2815346][img]https://imgur.com/GSqATng.png[/img][/url] Thank you for your continued support!
New Pair! "Teacups", an official subspecies!

I decided not to ping you all, but I wanted to make a post anyways! so if you're here, thanks!

I have a special new pair for you all: I call it Green Tea!
19738308_mjpnkE6BNNOlSjg.png

@yumerine and I have become friends, I like to think, and they recently started a subspecies thread for Teacup dragons! (If you'd like to learn more about them, click here!)
The teacups I breed here are 100% official teacup dragons, with the father even being bred by Yume themself.
I'm breeding the "regular teacup" variety, with a wide tertiary colour range. If there's a specific colour you want for your teacup's liquid, you can let me know and I will even ping you only when I hatch tea babies with that colour!
All teacup hatchlings from Opaline Dream will have the subspecies' banner in their bio (which you can do with what you will), and I think i'll include the official lore snippets Yume wrote up regarding the colour of the liquid and how it reflects the personality of that derg.

GSqATng.png

Thank you for your continued support!
Awe look at Matcha, I’m proud momma

I’m so glad you’re helping out with the species! I really do want them to be appreciated ;v;

Thank you for the big support <3
Awe look at Matcha, I’m proud momma

I’m so glad you’re helping out with the species! I really do want them to be appreciated ;v;

Thank you for the big support <3
YKZq0nt.pngqECD9SH.pngA992-EBCE-9-F3-E-4005-ABF4-228-ECB6-F4-CB7.pngdUgP2LU.pngYKZq0nt.png
@mystimew may i be put on the general pinglist, please?
@mystimew may i be put on the general pinglist, please?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24