Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Throne of IceFire Hatchery (hiatus)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 130 131
General Pinglist:
@Sensual @midnight4682 @ChloeDecker (no circuit or thylacine) @VenusLovat @MLPMDog @SirDipalot @Necramancy

3 new nests of banes hatched today! Have another 2 nests ready to hatch once I get room!

Update - another price reduction on banes! Stackable discounts, as always, still apply!
New Banes w/sibling genes - 100g/kt
New Banes w/o sibling genes - 75g/kt
General Pinglist:
@Sensual @midnight4682 @ChloeDecker (no circuit or thylacine) @VenusLovat @MLPMDog @SirDipalot @Necramancy

3 new nests of banes hatched today! Have another 2 nests ready to hatch once I get room!

Update - another price reduction on banes! Stackable discounts, as always, still apply!
New Banes w/sibling genes - 100g/kt
New Banes w/o sibling genes - 75g/kt
nQr8PgR.pngxxxR7GYsea.png
@FireStorm3719 I’m interested in buying A Pop of Color and Sour Patch #3 but I don’t have enought just yet. Do you think you could hold them for a day or two while I play some games in the fairgrounds? Thanks a bunch >.<
@FireStorm3719 I’m interested in buying A Pop of Color and Sour Patch #3 but I don’t have enought just yet. Do you think you could hold them for a day or two while I play some games in the fairgrounds? Thanks a bunch >.<
@midnight4682 - i can take them down off AH for you! How many of the discounts do you apply for?
@midnight4682 - i can take them down off AH for you! How many of the discounts do you apply for?
@FireStorm3719 I just apply for 3 I think. The everyone, Flight Chatter, and the pinglist ones :3
@FireStorm3719 I just apply for 3 I think. The everyone, Flight Chatter, and the pinglist ones :3
@midnight4682 - okee dokee! those 2 dergs comes to 100g/kt at base price and 70g/kt total with the 30% discount!
@midnight4682 - okee dokee! those 2 dergs comes to 100g/kt at base price and 70g/kt total with the 30% discount!
Sounds good!!
Sounds good!!
General Pinglist:

2 new nests hatched today! Ink Splatter and my new breed-changed progens!
General Pinglist:

2 new nests hatched today! Ink Splatter and my new breed-changed progens!
@FireStorm3719 Ink Splatter #3 for 30% off in gems?
-everyone 10%
-Broski Discord (staff there as Myth#3040) 10%
-Pinglist 10%
@FireStorm3719 Ink Splatter #3 for 30% off in gems?
-everyone 10%
-Broski Discord (staff there as Myth#3040) 10%
-Pinglist 10%
@Sensual - okee dokee! Sending her over now! Total comes to 35g with the 30% off discount!
@Sensual - okee dokee! Sending her over now! Total comes to 35g with the 30% off discount!
thank you! [emoji=heart size=1]
thank you!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 130 131