Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Punsexuality - LGBTQ+ Hatchery -
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33
@GhostKing22
i do have those pairs, but not available to buy right now. i can add you to the pinglist for the pairs i do have when they have a nest if youd like! ^u^
@GhostKing22
i do have those pairs, but not available to buy right now. i can add you to the pinglist for the pairs i do have when they have a nest if youd like! ^u^
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@Llaabbam
sent! ^^
@Llaabbam
sent! ^^
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
Would it be possible to be pinged specifically if there's an Prismatic Pan irishim glimmer bb available? Doesn't really matter how long I'd have to wait, I remember I waited months bc I specifically wanted a female Noc Pastel Pan derg :') (and she was worth waiting for <3)
Would it be possible to be pinged specifically if there's an Prismatic Pan irishim glimmer bb available? Doesn't really matter how long I'd have to wait, I remember I waited months bc I specifically wanted a female Noc Pastel Pan derg :') (and she was worth waiting for <3)
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@Reefknot
Can I have Aoaraak for treasure if she's still available?
@Reefknot
Can I have Aoaraak for treasure if she's still available?
@Beatoriche
aa unfortunately i'm not doing pings for specific genes/colour combos as it gets too complicated to keep track of
@Beatoriche
aa unfortunately i'm not doing pings for specific genes/colour combos as it gets too complicated to keep track of
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
No worries, I understand! I'll just keep stalking them manually then :)
No worries, I understand! I'll just keep stalking them manually then :)
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
I have a question, I'm trans and genderqueer so what would that mean?
I'm mainly asking since I recently found out I am also trans and want to show off once I have room and don't want to look like I'm buying the dragon for the heck of it
I have a question, I'm trans and genderqueer so what would that mean?
I'm mainly asking since I recently found out I am also trans and want to show off once I have room and don't want to look like I'm buying the dragon for the heck of it
A3L5B4e.pngybAHpix.pngqYCod4C.pngk1sRRDt.pngV46c1bF.pngu9KXIA8.pngFimat0b.png7SSYVp2.pngn0nopNr.pnggARc3IL.pngxe4FQbY.pngwI74OY9.png7MDjjmg.png341775_468d8d233f1ca282_I.gif
mKTebPi.png
Hello, may I buy Aivacia for gems? ^^
Hello, may I buy Aivacia for gems? ^^
14553.png - asher
- he/him
natureanim1.gif
@Reefknot Is there any way to know which pairs are nesting? I never really thought about it before now haha...
@Reefknot Is there any way to know which pairs are nesting? I never really thought about it before now haha...
tumblr_pyegmoMJkS1ugssd3o3_250.png n4H37dx.png
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
Can I have Peuel for T?
Can I have Peuel for T?
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33