Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Unique G1 Ice Primal
1 2 3 4 5 6
Friendly bump for the gorgeous lady! Good luck selling her~
Friendly bump for the gorgeous lady! Good luck selling her~
tumblr_inline_oau8reiKiO1soemy4_100.png Any Pronouns
FR + 3
Please Ping!
My Sales Lair Tab
My Sales Den Tab

Nest Network 3.4
Wishlist
My FR Tumblr
@GreenGalaxy

Thank you kindly!! I'm excited to see what the potential lore is for her!
@GreenGalaxy

Thank you kindly!! I'm excited to see what the potential lore is for her!
[emoji=gaoler star size=2]
I guess my offer is 4.7kg Bc that’s all I have :p I don’t expect to get her for that, just thought I’d offer while bumping/giving you a nice scry ^.^ [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=21&breed=6&element=6&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=82&tertgene=17&winggene=17&wings=18&auth=012ee45e33ba7a0ae43ef7c2206c88bc87620f01&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I guess my offer is 4.7kg Bc that’s all I have :p
I don’t expect to get her for that, just thought I’d offer while bumping/giving you a nice scry ^.^
dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=21&breed=6&element=6&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=82&tertgene=17&winggene=17&wings=18&auth=012ee45e33ba7a0ae43ef7c2206c88bc87620f01&dummyext=prev.png
1NMKd2y.pngWZpAzbs.png
I’d give you my soul for this dragon but unfortunately such transactions aren’t warranted on here and neither are they tangible xD

Friendly Bump!
I’d give you my soul for this dragon but unfortunately such transactions aren’t warranted on here and neither are they tangible xD

Friendly Bump!
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@IvoryAsh - Yeah unfortunately that's quite a ways below what I'm looking for, but I do appreciate the offer regardless!! ^^; Plus that Scry is absolutely gorgeous!! @DrakeDynasty - Don't give your soul!! It's good for ya! D: But LOL thank you very much anyway!! [emoji=gaoler laughing size=2]
@IvoryAsh - Yeah unfortunately that's quite a ways below what I'm looking for, but I do appreciate the offer regardless!! ^^; Plus that Scry is absolutely gorgeous!!

@DrakeDynasty - Don't give your soul!! It's good for ya! D: But LOL thank you very much anyway!!
Price reduced a little in the AH!
Price reduced a little in the AH!
1 2 3 4 5 6